Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Desert Storm was a blast (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128903-desert-storm-blast.html)

Lofty 05-01-2006 03:47 PM

Re: Desert Storm was a blast

2 Attachment(s)
Did you guys miss the full moons on the beach? :rolleyes:

Lofty 05-01-2006 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and who are these clowns? :drink:

WARPARTY36 05-01-2006 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lofty
Did you guys miss the full moons on the beach? :rolleyes:

Doesn't look like those two can go without it long enough to give anybody "Blue Balls" :evilb: :drink:

shepdog 05-01-2006 04:02 PM

dank368- I was one of those divers in the helo and let me tell you all the hardware looked great from above. It was a great event, hat's off to the crew at Lakeracer.
Keep it up right....
Shepdog

dank368 05-01-2006 04:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by shepdog
dank368- I was one of those divers in the helo and let me tell you all the hardware looked great from above. It was a great event, hat's off to the crew at Lakeracer.
Keep it up right....
Shepdog

Hey Shep, glad you guys were there! Lake Racer sure does put on a FIRST CLASS event!! :drink:

Next time get some video from up there.... :D :D (just kidding)

shepdog 05-01-2006 04:16 PM

dank-It can be very difficult to save somebody with a video camera in my hand......so I will stick with bringing my rescue gear.:) I will see what we did get in the way of photo's and post them.
Shep

dank368 05-01-2006 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by shepdog
dank-It can be very difficult to save somebody with a video camera in my hand......so I will stick with bringing my rescue gear.:) I will see what we did get in the way of photo's and post them.
Shep

I know, just teasing :D
I'd love to see the pics :cool:

PhantomChaos 05-01-2006 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It sure was a blast!!!! What a wierd weekend!!! Lucky that we have Formula POWER baby!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

cuda 05-01-2006 06:12 PM

Is that a Dragon in post 37, the last picture?

Anarchy Powerboats 05-01-2006 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
It sure was a blast!!!! What a wierd weekend!!! Lucky that we have Formula POWER baby!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

Just when I've convinced myself you are not GAY since you got married n all, you go and post some pic like this geeezzzsh :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: