Notices

Big Uns

Old 05-02-2006, 07:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Big Uns

he lives in Hillsboro, Florida and keeps the ship in the Virgin Islands area in the winter. I see it down there every winter.

Ecstasea was in port in St. Thomas this February.....It dwarfed them all....................

Originally Posted by florida gator
Actually it is Jim Moran's boat. He owns Southeast Toyota. They practically gave him the franchise originally before Toyota really took off. After gaining popularity in the US, Toyota tried to acquire all of there distributorships back. JM would sell. Multi Billionaire!!

Last edited by powerguy; 05-02-2006 at 08:03 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moran seems like a pretty good guy to his people. One of his businesses was a client of mine and his campus in FL is consistently rated as one of the best places in the country to work. They have onsite cleaners, barbers, gym, pool, all sorts of stuff. They also have Christmas parties on one of the Gallant Ladies
Old 05-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Registered

"rising sun" is larry ellison's yacht. it's actually 452'9" built by lurssen werft in germany. designed by martin francis

post #5 is "northern light", a 46-meter Feadship owned by a Swede and with a very classic interior design by John Munford, and "Passion", a 53-meter Swedeship which was completely refitted recently in Spain following a string of incidents including being dropped on her side while she was being put back in water from drydock.

Rumour has it that Clapton has purchased another yacht, a 156' Kees Cornelissen called "Va Bene"...

BTW, that Chesney yacht looks like a Sea Ray.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
kenny chesney's yacht
Kenny needs a new boat !!!
Old 05-02-2006, 10:33 AM
jtmiller02

yes 65 sea ray...i will give him credit i've never seen someone put that many chicks in a 65 footer before

Old 05-02-2006, 10:36 AM
jtmiller02

Originally Posted by powerguy
he lives in Hillsboro, Florida and keeps the ship in the Virgin Islands area in the winter. I see it down there every winter.

Ecstasea was in port in St. Thomas this February.....It dwarfed them all....................

Yes ecstasea was around for a while, not sure how i missed getting pictures of it...the floridian too, i can remember telling my mate to get pictures of it, what happend to them i don't know. Too many drinks I geuss.

Old 05-02-2006, 10:44 AM
jtmiller02

Originally Posted by Sean
NICE pics!...nice to see how the other half lives.

that pic with chesney's boat looks like trunk bay, st john...

saw gallant lady at the willy t when we were down there in Feb.

stayed at the frenchmen's reef fro a couple of days before getting on the McGregor II for a week...

jt, do you know tim and julie from the mcgregor? they're on a mooring right off crown bay marina...
I've seen the boat but never met them before. We would try to sneak down to tickles whenever we could for lunch.

Willy T, now theres some pictures I need to find... took a 26 twin V over there in 10-12 ft seas one day, probably best time I had down there. Well that and every time we went to Woody's.

Old 05-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tim and julie are great people...if you see them, tell them sean & leslie said hello. we got married on their boat.

the willy t was fun too...but zeus wasnt there and there was a wierd crowd the night we were there. i think it is a better daytime place...

where's tickles?
Old 05-02-2006, 11:07 AM
jtmiller02

tickles is the bar/resteraunt at crown bay marina, Willy T i've only gone to during the day

I'm back in the states now, atleast till the end of summer, once cold weather arrives back here again I might find my way back down there. Next time I won't be doing parasail tho, too much stress for the winter, most captains down there have cake jobs and we ran around stressed and working like maniacs all the time. Summer is enough stress for me.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by insptech
Moran seems like a pretty good guy to his people. One of his businesses was a client of mine and his campus in FL is consistently rated as one of the best places in the country to work. They have onsite cleaners, barbers, gym, pool, all sorts of stuff. They also have Christmas parties on one of the Gallant Ladies
You forgot to mention the masseuss'. I had a friend who went to Deerfield and worked there for a while. Right before he got the job, he met a girl. Couldn't handle the long distance relationship so he came back.

Quick Reply: Big Uns

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.