Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
SlickyNicky Strikes Again. >

SlickyNicky Strikes Again.

Notices

SlickyNicky Strikes Again.

Old 02-03-2002, 12:45 AM
NICKSLICK

Post SlickyNicky Strikes Again.

I FOUND the problem with my boat hunting like a blower... I CANNOT BELIEVE any of you didnt guess this!

It was the $2 rubber vacum cap that goes on the thingamajobber on the carborator thingy.

I guess it keeps it from running to lean or something like that.

Well, anway, this morning I changed the OIL and TRANNY FLUID and switched to TRICKSHIFT (thanks Audio!)... dat **** is thick!

Spent half an hour testing **** before I noticed that the rubber cap fell off, went to PEP BOYS and picked up a couple putem on and BAAAAAAAAAAAAM... ran like a champ.

When out about 2 oclock and busted 68MPH. Two passengers... 3/4 tank a gas.

I think I can bust 70 with a 1/4 tank and only me... and a tail wind! Not bad for a boat thats 22 years old!

Anway, just ripped it up, jammed around NEWPORT area... kinda funny, I was following the coast real close when suddenly I realize there is a HUGE KELP BED right in front of me and a fishing boat to my right, and a reef to my left... and here I am at WOT.

hehe...

So I drop down to 1/2 power and YANK THE WHEEL hard to right... miss the kelp by 4 feet, HARD LEFT, dodge a lobster trap buoy... and OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo......... go right behind the slow moving fishing boat...

All the guys on the back are yelling at me and waving their arms...

Seems they were trolling...

Thats my story, and Im stickin too it...

P.S. NORT!!! I tried to call the "cell number" you gave me in your email to hook up with you... and it was a GAY PARTY LINE... You need some help bro...

Old 02-03-2002, 12:52 AM
Intolerant1

Try running it downhill. Should get you to 70mph.

Old 02-03-2002, 01:03 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your out chasing fishing boats and my boat is under a foot or snow Glad to here you found the problem.
Old 02-03-2002, 01:06 AM
Intolerant1

Now he is over at the Hayabusa board posting.

Old 02-03-2002, 01:23 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Dude seems you are starting to figure that thing out some. Good job on the find and keep it going.

Jon
Old 02-03-2002, 01:31 AM
NICKSLICK

iM bOard.

I love da busa... busted 150mph on a strait away this week...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

only took about 12 seconds to get there too.

dat ting is fast.

got to the bottom of ENCINAL canyon... swung a right on to PCH, and just JACKED a frickin badd ass two gear wheelie.... as soon as my tire touched down i was looking at a cop parked on the other side of the road... facing the other way, eatin a donut... he turned his lights on, but never turned around to chase me.

(ok , da donut part i made up...)

hehe.

Old 02-03-2002, 02:12 AM
Registered

NickySlicky-

You must have go some of that TrickSlick on your fingers and punched the wrong numbers on your phone!!!! Either that or you got some SPF suntan lotion on your fingers!!!!I didn't call you, and I shoulda, but we were runninn really really late.......at the Yardhouse with SPF on, hangin, took this new boat owner David and his beautiful wife out for a quick little romp past the break water and buzzed a few tankers and frieghters and then went back and dropped them off. Applied more SPF, then headed back to Dana Point and hit the launch around 6:00....figured you were already home in bed.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
Old 02-03-2002, 02:38 AM
NICKSLICK

Dont DENY IT fewl...

818-685-5141

Dial it right now!

Its a gay party line!

YOU SICKO!

Old 02-03-2002, 12:24 PM
Registered

You goof.....you DO have the slick stuff smeared all over!!! You wrote down the wrong number!! Anyway, it's right in my profile.

Now get some lava soap and wash your hands off!

Old 02-03-2002, 12:30 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

So your the ******* who drove over our fishing lines. SON OF A *****!

Quick Reply: SlickyNicky Strikes Again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.