Notices

MIAMI SHOW

Old 01-19-2002, 02:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post MIAMI SHOW

Given I have been working diligently on my next issue of Poker Runs America (Gee, I guess I should somehow apologize for this corporate post!!!???) I haven't had a lot of time to check what's been happening on this site. However, I hope most of you are busy making plans to visit Miami at some time during the boat show? Given the news I've been getting, there will be some pretty incredible news/unveilings/etc for y'all who love performance boating. As I put the finishing touches on my editorial, I'll try to keep you posted. Initial teasers include Hustler's new 44 and their "super performance yacht" - both of which will be ceremoniously presented at the show; a "trick" 46 Skater (which we'll test, if all goes according to plan, with the help of two championship racers!); all-new rear seat configuration (courtesy of McLeod) that is already OEM product on boats being built by Awesome, Sunsation and others; a strange newcomer (which I personaly will ride and report on) referred to as a flying boat (built in Virginia and rigged by two of my favorite experts, Steve Schmidt and Rick Turmel of Competitive Edge Marine). Hell, I could go on and talk about Outerlimits exotic new 51-foot quad-step dream machine and the terrific product - boat and accessories - that will be waiting in Miami. But that's the tip of the iceberg, as they say. Once again, we'll hook up with Stu Jones of the Florida Powerboat Club for the big party near the Versace mansion and - yes - we will have an exhibit at the show. C'mon down. Pay us a visit. I'll be there (personally speaking) and so will the magazine and all people who do their utmost to keep you in the loop. (And that's about as corporate as I ever want to get!)
Old 01-19-2002, 07:36 AM
SunseekerNY

Keep up the brilliant work! I miss our long conversations, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Old 01-19-2002, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Troutly,
Which hotel you stayin at? the RIU or whatever it's called? Sounds like a lot of OSO people are staying there, but I'll be at the Comfort Inn on Collins(booked rooms back in Sept)so I'll have to try and hook up with you all.
boathead
Old 01-19-2002, 07:45 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
mediaman, see you at the show!!

We should all wear something OSO related so when we are finding another member.
Old 01-19-2002, 08:57 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I am staying at the Riu and will be sportin an OSO T-shirt most of the time.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 02-03-2004, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts