Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm demo-ing a new Cat today!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/129775-im-demo-ing-new-cat-today.html)

Payton 05-10-2006 03:02 PM

I'm demo-ing a new Cat today!!

This thing is sweet! :cool: 537 ci, turbocharged, fuel injected, aftercooled. Drive that will last for thousands of hours!! :cool:

I just have to get used to the color. It's not what I'm used to. There's a little to much yellow. But I'll worry about that later.

I've got a bunch of pics. I'll post them tonight. I am just taking a break from running it. I'm going to get back out there. A little more seat time and I'll see what WOT will do. :eek:

Dean Ferry 05-10-2006 03:25 PM

Re: I'm demo-ing a new Cat today!!

Payton,
Congrats,
I think someone got a new CAT Farm Tractor! :D The "Aftercooled" part gave it away, is it air to air cooled? Am I correct?
Dean

Magic Medicine 05-10-2006 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Payton,
Congrats,
I think someone got a new CAT Farm Tractor! :D The "Aftercooled" part gave it away, is it air to air cooled? Am I correct?
Dean

Gee,

Mark you were called out by a Floridian. Post some pics. I will call you tomorrow for details.

Dean,

Great dective work!!!

mama tryed 05-10-2006 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Payton,
Congrats,
Dean

LOL!! :D Thats what I was thinking, but the yellow threw me off at first,, not many CAT tractors down here unless they have Tracs instead of wheels & tires. Hell payton, I've got a CAT I'll give ya!!!! :D :D

Payton 05-10-2006 08:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Man, 23 minutes to get busted! :eek:
You guys are good. Here's a couple of pics. This thing was amazing.

Payton 05-10-2006 08:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
But, bor $185K, it had better be amazing. The only thing it doesn't do very well is float. :cool:

MrCIG 05-11-2006 08:39 AM

Mark,
You get all the fun toys. Now get off the internet and get working so you can be at the party Saturday.

Mark :drink:

Roger 1 05-11-2006 10:41 AM

Let's see how long it takes him to blow it over.... :D

mama tryed 05-11-2006 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Payton
A little more seat time and I'll see what WOT will do. :eek:

How'ed she do?? :D :D

AIR TIME 05-11-2006 08:43 PM

THATS A TRACTOR WOW :eek: :p THAT THING IS PISS AH IT'S BETTER LOOKING THAN MY BOAT THE SEAT LOOKS PISS AH TOO CONGRATS THAT BLOWS AWAY THE PULLING TRACTORS AT THE PULLS :D