Notices

SHOOTOUT fun run-LOTO

Old 05-18-2006, 11:21 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: SHOOTOUT fun run-LOTO

Originally Posted by buck183
I'm a little slow sometimes. Are we saying there will or will not be some sort of an entry fee?

Buck
sometimes?
Old 05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
sometimes?
Who put a quarter in you?

EDIT...Forgot to put a smiley in there so everyone knew I was giving you a hard time Sean.

Last edited by buck183; 05-18-2006 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

entry fee will cover the buffet, drink tickets, t shirts, and approx 50$ for the charity, thinking 100-125$ per boat with 2 and extra 30$ for each additional passenger, but will keep everyone updated, we also are trying to plan another fun run in august, called Dog Days of summer fun run, obviously held at dog days and thinking of maybe a putting contest at each stop for the prize money instead of a poker hand, just something different, spoke with Mark the owner and he said lets do it, dates to follo.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Registered

Why can't we just do it like it has been in the past. Just show up and run, everyone takes care of their own tabs. Seems simple enough and has worked great in the past. Don't worry about the shirts, E-Dock will be GIVING those away.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Why can't we just do it like it has been in the past. Just show up and run, everyone takes care of their own tabs. Seems simple enough and has worked great in the past. Don't worry about the shirts, E-Dock will be GIVING those away.
Agreed. This was started by OSO members as a meet and greet / fun run. Sounds like its trying to become something else.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by eyezlee
Agreed. This was started by OSO members as a meet and greet / fun run. Sounds like its trying to become something else.
yeah, what he said.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by eyezlee
This is where I was going with my previous questions.

Buck
Old 05-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 42MTI

I agree. The original run set up by Troutly and Co. always worked perfect. Show up at a certain time and go. Pay your own way and order what YOU want to eat. Not some buffet and drink ticket thing.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

There were a few of us that put together this run several years ago as a simple lunch run....I myself could never get my boat to make it all the way to Big Dick's. Sometimes organization causes confusion.....
Old 05-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Registered

I agree as well. It was a nice sized group. Run together, eat together. Last year it was tough to get a seat and the crowd made it hard to meet up with people we know. I think we'll hang around the Osage Beach bars this year.

JBK - I know what you mean. My boats always got me to Big Dicks. Just wasn't sure if they would get me back!

Quick Reply: SHOOTOUT fun run-LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.