Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who Has The Greatest Job In The World?? >

Who Has The Greatest Job In The World??

Notices

Who Has The Greatest Job In The World??

Old 05-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Who Has The Greatest Job In The World??

I don't want to sway any-ones opinion, but don't you with you had a set up your rig each week with your cig and determine the best rout to get to the next run... You get to expense all costs, including all leased vehicles, all gas, cleaning etc. Smartest guy I know was one who purchased a website for a "song" and grew it into a very very successful business which consists of play and fun, not to mention all the chicks.. You think you may be able to figure out the answer????
Old 05-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Who Has The Greatest Job In The World??

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
I don't want to sway any-ones opinion, but don't you with you had a set up your rig each week with your cig and determine the best rout to get to the next run... You get to expense all costs, including all leased vehicles, all gas, cleaning etc. Smartest guy I know was one who purchased a website for a "song" and grew it into a very very successful business which consists of play and fun, not to mention all the chicks.. You think you may be able to figure out the answer????
That's a hard one I had a chance to buy this website 1 yr before Steve merged with Jeffrey and I didn't do it.....I was takking some computer classes at the time and my instructor said not to buy the site because it wasn't worth it. Yeah, I'd like to kick his a$$ all over the place right now
Old 05-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

can't remember what country it was, but there was a guy paid to travel the country deflowering virgins prior to marriage, now thats the best job in the world, any other would be next best
Old 05-17-2006, 11:09 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
I don't know if you have read the other threads where I mentioned the family illness i am dealing with right now but I would like to thank you for being the first person to actually make me laugh since yesterday when I got the bad news.

I must say its not exactly as fun as you state above. I do remember when I made my deal with Jeffrey I thought "here goes nothin " with all the $h@t I am ready to throw at the wall I hope something sticks. The first three years were intensive with investing money and taking no salary. Well I still take no salary but scrape some of the fat off here and there to have a good time with.

You forgot the part about the nightmares every night where I wake up in a sweat saying "no no, don't tell me you forgot your password"

I used to wake up in the morning in my previous career and hated what I did but it was a good living. When we sold that business I headed South to Florida to live my dream of boating year round. It is nice to enjoy what you do every day but there really is no job that is all fun and no headache.

BTW- I hate towing the boat and traveling but I love the adrenaline rush of the speed and the challenge of the Ocean and staying upright. One day I hope to that the boat could be at the dock running and I could get out of a helicopter and jump in and go. Don't really see that in the near future but its fun to think about.

A good day consists of organizing the shop and driving my forklift, its my favorite toy.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Steve hope your family illness gets rectified...best wishes to you and your family.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:16 PM
Registered

Drive that MOFO forklift to tulsa and help me put my motors in..That would be a fun trip..
Old 05-18-2006, 01:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Steve was a lot more fun to hang with before he bought this web site, He boated and hung out all day, now you can't get his face out of his lap top.

Steve,
Get your butt up north and take care of business, I'll keep an eye on Ding Ding and the gang.

I was going to have my waste motor oil drum pumped out tomorrow or do you want to burn it up in "Sloow Motion"? Do you run it on straight crude oil now? Maybe I'll work on it while your gone and convert it to run used vegetable oil so when I smell french fries I'll know your coming over!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This guy's job has to be a close second.
Attached Thumbnails Who Has The Greatest Job In The World??-j-lo.jpg  
Old 05-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

nick there are better ways of makin her nips hard that cum to mind
Old 05-18-2006, 07:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Indeed...

Quick Reply: Who Has The Greatest Job In The World??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.