Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Loto State Park Boat Ramp (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130430-loto-state-park-boat-ramp.html)

rv 05-18-2006 06:48 AM

Loto State Park Boat Ramp

I would like to know how long of a boat you can put in at the State Park at Osage Beach before you drop an axle of the the end of the ramp?

Thanks,
Rick

MarkSmith 05-18-2006 07:01 AM

Re: Loto State Park Boat Ramp

I don't know but;
My trailer is 50' long and never had any issues.

rv 05-18-2006 07:07 AM

Mark,
Thanks, ours is 49' so I should be ok then.

By the way, I talked with Brad Z. last night and he indicated the poker run is getting close to being full. How many spots available yet?

Rick

Jassman 05-18-2006 07:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Rick is it this boat. :rolleyes: :D Lets go for a ride. :D

Cord 05-18-2006 07:43 AM

All the big boats use that ramp, so it must have a pretty long apron.

RonS 05-18-2006 08:06 AM

Rick you won't have any problem, the ramp is more than long enough for your boat.

rv 05-18-2006 08:44 AM

Thanks everyone for the responses. That is were we will put in then. Last thing I want to do is drop an axle off the back.

Jeff, yep that would be the one! Stop by you are more than welcome to a ride. I will post some new pictures next week of the transom to show all changes/rework that I did over the winter.

RonS, are you doing Oshkosh this year? Any other trips planned?

Rick

hammer01 05-18-2006 09:58 AM

I Have Launched My 38 Footer There For Years. In Spring And Early Like Now It Is Still Very Shallow. Lake At Extreme Lows As Of A Week Ago But The Launch Is Gravelled At End And Never Seen A Problem At The Point Launch. The Inside Launch Is Much More Shallow If Water Is Still Low. They Send All The Bass Boat Tournaments Off The End Ramps Due To Low Water Conditions In The Spring.

Jassman 05-18-2006 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by rv
Thanks everyone for the responses. That is were we will put in then. Last thing I want to do is drop an axle off the back.

Jassman, yep that would be the one! Stop by you are more than welcome to a ride. I will post some new pictures next week of the transom to show all changes/rework that I did over the winter.

RonS, are you doing Oshkosh this year? Any other trips planned?

Rick

Can't wait to see them Rick. Did that H20 guy call you on an article and or pics on that boat. Jeff

Sean H 05-18-2006 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by hammer01
I Have Launched My 38 Footer There For Years. In Spring And Early Like Now It Is Still Very Shallow. Lake At Extreme Lows As Of A Week Ago But The Launch Is Gravelled At End And Never Seen A Problem At The Point Launch. The Inside Launch Is Much More Shallow If Water Is Still Low. They Send All The Bass Boat Tournaments Off The End Ramps Due To Low Water Conditions In The Spring.

water is almost normal level, no worries... we launched several big boats when the water was down nearly 5 feet, no problems, water is only down about a half a foot now...