Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EMOTIONRRIVER
WHAT BOAT DO YOU RACE?
Old 01-22-2002, 03:27 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

BJ, you guys did great this year and are the true World Champs as far as I'm concerned, but now It's time to get out of the lakes, ponds and rivers, and run with the big dogs (Daytona, Ocean City, and the big daddy of all PT. Pleasent), I know you've been there before with the Pantera (TravelNow.com)do you think Mark is ready? Looks to me that Cleveland was a hand full for you guys.

Eddie Simmons
Superboatusa.com F1-68
Old 01-22-2002, 04:42 PM
BJM
Registered

SLOWEDDIE
YOU GOT ME LAUGHING WITH YOUR LAST COMMENT ABOUT CLEVLAND. WE DID SPIN OUT IN THE ONE TURN AND WERE DEAD IN THE WATER FOR ABOUT 25 SECONDS AND STILL MANAGED TO BEAT YOUR RED RYDER SLED OF A BOAT! AS I RECALL THE FIRST RACE AT KEY WEST WAS ROUGH AND YOU HAD YOUR BEST FINISH TO DATE, AND STILL FINISHED OVER A MINUTE BEHIND US. WHERE WERE YOU IN TEXAS? I'LL MAKE YOU THE SAME OFFER AS I MADE TYPHOON(AND YOU CAN CHOOSE JUST THE ROUGH WATER RACES IF YOU WANT) WHOEVER WINS PAYS THE OTHER GUYS ENTRY FEES.
B.J.
Old 01-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

BJ,
To Rich for my blood, Only if I could control the weather or take the added 375lbs out of my boat, I'll take that offer in Pt. Pleasant where the rules are different and the waters rough, maybe for the Manufactures Cup? need to check dates, the way the schedules look may be and APBA Pro Series Race. I’ll get back with ya.

Key West was a walk in the park to Daytona. Do you agree Randy, Joe or any other F1 guys?

FasterEdy

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: fastedy ]
Old 01-22-2002, 06:01 PM
BJM
Registered

EDDIE
IF IT'S POSSIBLE WITH THE WAY THE SCHEDULES ARE SET UP, I'D BE GLAD TO GO TO POINT PLEASANT, IT IS THE GRAND DADDY OF BIG WATER RACING. I DON'T KNOW IF MARK CAN MAKE IT TO EVERY RACE THIS YEAR SO IF I NEED SOMEONE ON THE STICKS YOU'LL BE THE FIRST PERSON I ASK. BESIDES, RACING IN THE ACTIVATOR IS THE ONLY WAY YOU'RE GOING TO GET A CHECKERED FLAG.
B.J.
Old 01-22-2002, 09:11 PM
fast cat

Wink

BJ , e-motion driver and I race a 30 motion w/ 2.5's. My money is on you destroyed the f-1 field last year. I think you may have to pull the kill switch a couple more times this year to keep it interesting.I am almost shocked that apba has'nt put weight on you to slow you down. You guys rock!!

Old 01-22-2002, 09:14 PM
fast cat

Wink

BJ , e-motion driver and I race a 30 motion w/ 2.5's. My money is on you ,you guys destroyed the f-1 field last year. I think you may have to pull the kill switch a couple more times this year to keep it interesting.I am almost shocked that apba has'nt put weight on you to slow you down. You guys rock!!

Old 01-22-2002, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sure hope you all make here for one of our races..BJ, you and your team should come down for the OPA/NJ-Offshore Party in Sea Bright, NJ on Feb 16th..Typhoon'll be there..Ed, are you gonna make it??..Gotta have Superboat represented!!

Check out Ron P's posts or the NJ Offshore site for info..

Marty

Old 01-22-2002, 09:59 PM
WHIPLASH RACING

Thumbs up

This is getting good!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-22-2002, 11:37 PM
BJM
Registered

FAST CAT
THANKS! WE DON'T HAVE THE FASTEST BOAT IN F-1. IN-FACT,WE NEVER SAW MORE THAN 80 AT ANY TIME THIS YEAR. SCARAB,FOUNTAIN,WARLOCKS,PHANTOMS AND THE NEW VR1 VELOCITY ARE ALL FASTER BOATS. WE JUST HAVE THE BEST ALL AROUND BOAT.
WHAT CLASS DO YOU AND EMOTIONDRIVER RACE IN? WHAT IS THE NAME OR # OF YOUR BOAT? FILL ME IN.

Quick Reply: LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.