Thanks Fred at Trick Marine >

Thanks Fred at Trick Marine

Notices

Thanks Fred at Trick Marine

Old 05-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Fred at Trick Marine

Well once again Fred comes throiugh.I bought guages from Trick this winter and put them in.Went out the other day and everything was fine except the Tachs were off.I have twin 300 promax outboards and they were reading high.Trick told me to send them in and I got a call from Fred the next day and said he was not sure why they were high and said he would get back to me.Well about an hour later Fred called and said he talked to Livorsi and they told him about a plug to pull and flip a switch to change the reading on my tach for outboards.Well Fred did it for me and sent it right back.Once again Trick comes through.It just doesnt matter to Trick what you spend with him he gives everybody the best customer service.

Great Job and The best customer service
Old 05-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Thanks Fred at Trick Marine

Everyone always says... "Call Fred!"
I have to say he spent alot of time w/me on the phone and got me the best parts for me at a great price. He didn't try to sell me extra stuff I didn't need or more expencive stuff. I was buying exhaust, he said you don't want those cable mounts, too easy to mount them on the transome and it cleans thing up. Would have been easy to get an extra 75 bucks outa me for those. Never even thought about moving them... I like this guy and will buy there again.

so... "Call Fred!"