Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A Huge THANK YOU (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130506-huge-thank-you.html)

CigBoat 05-18-2006 11:21 PM

A Huge THANK YOU

Words cannot express our gratitude to everyone who helped make this happen! I have been boating since I was a child and the main reason I have enjoyed it so much are all of the great people I have met. I never dreamed that it could affect our lives in such a positive way as this has. When we got the news last week (that's right all of you helped pull this off in a week) I was so worried what to do with the boat. When I saw this coming together it allowed us to concentrate on the other things that we have had to deal with.
First to all of the employees of Offshore Only and Steve I truly appreciate all of the extra time you have had to spend taking the phone calls and putting this together.
Thank You
To all of the members who have donated additional prizes that you so much for your selflessness I am sure we would not have reached the total so quickly without your help!
Thank You
I especially would like to thank everyone in the boating community who was willing to part with their hard earned money to help us get this done!
Thank You

The bone marrow transplant process is schedule to begin on June the first, with the transplant itself taking place on June 27. We have created a website to allow friends and family to check up on the process. It is www.caringbridge.org/visit/toddlahey you all can check in and drop us a note anytime. We will begin posting info in the journal once we get to the transplant center.
Everyone have a safe and fun summer and I will see you on the water next year!!!
Todd Lahey

Ted G 05-18-2006 11:37 PM

Re: A Huge THANK YOU

Todd, we can only hope your transplant will go as smoothly as this raffle did. We are all out here pulling for you and as you can see we are willing to put our money where our mouth is :D Beat this thing, get well, and we'll all meet for a beer at Steve's place :evilb: :evilb:

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Longrange4u 05-19-2006 12:24 AM

Todd... the oldest saying, we reap what we sow. I hope that kindness always returns itself, and that every person in need such as your family has such a great group of people to turn to like OSO that I am so privileged to recently become an active member of.

God bless you and your family. OSO... you are incredible.

Biggus 05-19-2006 05:38 AM

Best of luck to you Todd!!!!!!

GLH 05-19-2006 06:29 AM

Best of luck with that fight.

Spicy 05-19-2006 06:31 AM

Best of luck to you Todd, and most importantly to a speedy recovery!!!

vagrant 05-19-2006 06:33 AM

Good luck Buddy.

David and Sonya

open87 05-19-2006 06:37 AM

do unto others as you would have done to you...

good luck todd....alot of people pulling for ya...

eric

BillR 05-19-2006 06:46 AM

Fight & BEAT the cancer!!!!!!
Wishing the very best for ya.
Speedy recovery

birdog 05-19-2006 06:49 AM

You are a class act Todd. Great to see people helping someone as deserving as you !....Hurry up & kick this thing, We have some boating to do !! :D