Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   TAKE A CHILL PILL.......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13051-take-chill-pill.html)

Risk Taker 01-19-2002 09:16 PM

TAKE A CHILL PILL..........

Re the recent 'sign the petition' post, which seems to have been deleted....

As you know, I like to participate in a spirited debate like the next guy....and most times enjoy it....

But when it gets to name-calling and threats.....that ain't cool.

Some of you guys need to chill out a little....or go somewhere else.

Just my $ .02

traviss 01-19-2002 10:05 PM

what the hell you taklk ni about any ways Z :D :D :D

traviss 01-19-2002 10:05 PM

blashhhhhhhh blahhhhhhh..blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don;t carre :p :p :p :p

Risk Taker 01-19-2002 10:08 PM

Hey Trav.....don't you have a couple of babes to take care of?? :D ;)

bdnw8450 01-19-2002 10:20 PM

i think he's still tryin to get his sister to chase a pork chop

traviss 01-19-2002 10:22 PM

they shes trying to catch the prok chop and the X just took her shirt off :eek:

bdnw8450 01-19-2002 10:24 PM

use the force luke

Cord 01-19-2002 11:03 PM

LS-7 we shold get together some time to chat...

liquid asset 01-20-2002 02:04 AM

I second that

Payton 01-20-2002 09:08 AM

I've never been able to understand why some people take it so personal if you disagree with them. If we had those types running this country, we would get shot or beat up for disagreeing. Hmmm, that would be like Hitler and Bin Laden, wouldn't it?

Ted G 01-20-2002 10:49 AM

Damn, sorry I missed the end of that thread! I figured it got deleted...oh, well, Hope it wasn't something I said??

Ted G 01-20-2002 11:07 AM

K, Thanks :D

Dock Holiday 01-20-2002 11:37 AM

Chillin Baby, Chillin

I apologize if what I wrote offended anyone.

Maybe politics is something we need to keep off this board.

I have a new signature at the bottom of my post that says it all.

Happy Boating

Ted G 01-20-2002 01:27 PM

Originally posted by catmando:
<STRONG>
My responses to Baja Boss and twin29 could've been predicted. No self-respecting human being would just stand there and take that kind of bashing.

I deleted the thread in the interest of calming the waters.

Twin29,

You'd better hope our paths never cross.

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: catmando ]</STRONG>

Then why do you insist on starting it up again???

gmhdfan 01-20-2002 01:32 PM

Catman first you agree than you go and make a threat again :confused: :confused: I would say we are a happy faimly (a little dysfunctional) and we all know some families have a red headed stepbrother that we have to put up with. Don't worry Ted I think you speak for more people on the board than any liberal does. It's fun to watch them backpedal when presented with the FACTS. Can't wait for the cat fight at the show, hope I get a good seat :D :eek: :D

Risk Taker 01-20-2002 02:11 PM

Originally posted by catmando:
<STRONG>........Twin29,

You'd better hope our paths never cross.

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: catmando ]</STRONG>
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NICKSLICK 01-20-2002 02:20 PM

HERE WE GOOO AGAIN...

Hey Cat... maybe you should build a delete macro to save time...

:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

gmhdfan 01-20-2002 02:29 PM

Backpedaling/delete a post not going your way. Call it what you want. But a man buys 11% of a business for 600K than sells it for 15 million and you call him dumb :confused: :confused: What would you say if he got millions for a book deal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ted G 01-20-2002 02:38 PM

Or turned $1,000 into $100,000 in cattle futures-in a year-the first and only year he did it??

Ted G 01-20-2002 02:41 PM

God help me, I just can't stop!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Risk Taker 01-20-2002 02:46 PM

Just admit it insptech.....you can just taste 1,000 posts......just like me.... :D :D ;)

Ted G 01-20-2002 02:49 PM

Gee, I hadn't noticed that! Well this changes everything :D

Tinkerer 01-20-2002 03:16 PM

I still believe that the DEM'S will have it no other way but theirs and thats it. DEMOCAT WHERE IS THE PROOF? And what about all the proof pointing toward your side did you just choose to ignore that? Sorry that I missed the last of the post before it was deleted. I did get an e-mail from one of the people CATMANDO threatened and thay were really pissed. If you want to have a heated debate on these boards that is fine just don't make it personal by private e-mailing your threats.....

pullmytrigger 01-20-2002 03:18 PM

Catmando- For god sake, at the top of THIS PAGE Risk Taker says "But when it comes to name calling AND THREATS..... that aint cool.Some of you guys need to chill out a little.....or go someplace else" the VERY NEXT POST is made by YOU, to which you reply "I AGREE" then exactly 14 posts later you threaten me by saying "youd better hope our paths never cross".......you are an exhausting human being...... And as far as getting in a fist fight over politics I can just hear your grand kids......Gramma, wheres Grandpa?....Oh he's gone to meet some guy fom the internet and they're going to have a fistfight over politics.....You set a great example.....Good God :rolleyes: :rolleyes: GROW UP!!! Person after person (myself included) has said religon and politics have no place on this board, Its a boating website!!!Everyone in the SANE world knows these two subjects get people going but you insist on bringing these topics up time and tme again,then cant understand why people are all over you about them. Does any of this get through to you!!!????Have you made the connection?? Why dont you buy a boat then you can worry about prop selection or re doing the dash like the rest of us....I gotta stop talking to you, you are just far too exhausting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vonwolske 01-20-2002 05:27 PM

twin 29;
That was just perfect!

Shorgasm 01-20-2002 05:39 PM

Catmando......I swear to god man..you have nothing to do......Do you????

You really need to stop this crap......You're not making friends.....YOU'RE MAKING ENEMIES.... :cool:

Not sure this bothers you though......AS TWIN29 said...You are an exhausting human being.....

Ya know I love to stir it up too......but now I don't even pay attention to you.......and that's bad.....real bad man.... :(

liquid asset 01-20-2002 06:53 PM

Come on SHORGASM, stir it up I'm board :D :D :D

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: LIQUID ASSET ]

Shane 01-22-2002 07:08 PM

Good thread guys! How's everyone doin'? At least shor has a BOAT albeit a BAYLINER! Just kiddin' dude, had to stir it myself. :p

I agree with twin29 and others. Either you agree or you don't. If you DO then do not threaten him later. Debate him in a mature fashion. I was threatened with physical harm and it was stopped pretty quick. If you have to resolve your differences using physical violence then I will welcome your comments.

Shane :(

liquid asset 01-22-2002 07:12 PM

CATNOGOTTYNOBOAT :rolleyes:

Shorgasm 01-22-2002 07:58 PM

Originally posted by LIQUID ASSET:
<STRONG>CATNOGOTTYNOBOAT :rolleyes:</STRONG>
HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

liquid asset 01-22-2002 08:26 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D

liquidlocomotive 01-22-2002 10:21 PM

What I don't get is why a guy who dosen't even own a boat come to a offshore boating web site and post political comments? Strange way some peoples minds work.

HydroScream 01-22-2002 11:00 PM

liquidlocomotive,

Just because Cat doesn't have a boat doesn't mean he has any less of a right to post here.....

Im not looking for a fight, just a fact. There are many people on this site that dont have "offshore" style boats or any boat at all at this point. They are still party of the family.......

NICKSLICK 01-22-2002 11:06 PM

Originally posted by HydroScream:
<STRONG>liquidlocomotive,

There are many people on this site that dont have "offshore" style boats or any boat at all at this point. They are still party of the family.......</STRONG>
Gasm, did you know you were adopted?...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. If you HAD a boat and sold it, or it sank... or you were afraid to admit you own a bayliner, then you have a right to post here. If you NEVER had a boat, then you HAVE NO RIGHT to be here.

:eek: :mad:

HydroScream 01-22-2002 11:19 PM

Thats a little harsh isnt it nick? I figgured a knowledge of the sport maybe without a boat would still be an asset to contribute to the site..... Or even a general interest of the sport? :rolleyes:

please keep in mind that I missed the post where cat and twin29 (and im sure many others) went at it.......

NICKSLICK 01-23-2002 12:49 AM

I was just kiddin...
:D :D :D

GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWD... Its gettin so I cant bash the gasm without getting ***** slapped around here... whats the world commin to.

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: NICKSLICK ]

euby 01-23-2002 08:39 AM

a liberal in a fist fight

WAAAAAAAAA!

now thats funny :D

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 09:55 AM

Hey Nickslick.......I still got that "GAY" comment you made a while back.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advantage_Rob 01-23-2002 02:16 PM

Blah, blah, blah...

liquidlocomotive 01-23-2002 04:30 PM

hydroscream; no boat, but all political posts and devil worshiping, come on this is a boating website! I would not go to a politcal website and start posting boating comments and god is great. irrational thought pattern here haven't you recognized it yet.