Like Tree0Likes

Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

Reply
Old 05-19-2006, 11:31 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
kswest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Washington, DC
My Boats: Donzi 28ZX
Posts: 329
Default Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

I want to wax my boat this weekend ... anywhere in FL to buy this stuff or do I need to order from VA?

I should have planned ahead
kswest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:00 PM
  #2
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Dean Ferry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Merritt Is. Fl. USA
My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
Posts: 6,580
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

K,
Are you waxing before or after you go out in it this weekend? BTW, I don't know where to buy the was Frenzy stuff. I think you have to order it.
Dean

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 05-19-2006 at 12:03 PM.
Dean Ferry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:56 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: a
My Boats: aaa
Posts: 143
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

Doller Offshore
Mikeyo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 01:28 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
kswest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Washington, DC
My Boats: Donzi 28ZX
Posts: 329
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
K,
Are you waxing before or after you go out in it this weekend? BTW, I don't know where to buy the was Frenzy stuff. I think you have to order it.
Dean

Maybe the whole weekend

I was gonna do it sunday afternoon maybe even next week. Just want it looking as good as possible for next weekend.

You going to make it out this weekend? I think we are going to head over to banana island (something like that) right by the lock.

Now that I can gas it up there will be a lot more time for fun.
kswest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 02:38 PM
  #5
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Dean Ferry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Merritt Is. Fl. USA
My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
Posts: 6,580
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswest
Maybe the whole weekend

I was gonna do it sunday afternoon maybe even next week. Just want it looking as good as possible for next weekend.

You going to make it out this weekend? I think we are going to head over to banana island (something like that) right by the lock.

Now that I can gas it up there will be a lot more time for fun.
K,
I think you talking about "Ski" island in the Banana River, just left of the locks. Stay on the that side of the island, that's the deepest water. You'll see where all the Big boats are beached or moored just off the beach.

My boating life SUCKS right now, with HQ having her neck surgury this past week, me, in the middle of our master bath remodel, and endless stream of Family members coming in town, I don't when I'll be able to go boating again!
I'll call you tommorrow, in the morning. Gald you got the gas issue figured out. I had that happen on my Eliminator a couple of times!
BTW, what time in the afternoon does harbortown stop lifting boats out?
Dean
Dean Ferry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 03:09 PM
  #6
Registered
Thread Starter
 
kswest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Washington, DC
My Boats: Donzi 28ZX
Posts: 329
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
K,
I think you talking about "Ski" island in the Banana River, just left of the locks. Stay on the that side of the island, that's the deepest water. You'll see where all the Big boats are beached or moored just off the beach.

My boating life SUCKS right now, with HQ having her neck surgury this past week, me, in the middle of our master bath remodel, and endless stream of Family members coming in town, I don't when I'll be able to go boating again!
I'll call you tommorrow, in the morning. Gald you got the gas issue figured out. I had that happen on my Eliminator a couple of times!
BTW, what time in the afternoon does harbortown stop lifting boats out?
Dean

Yeah, that is the one. When we went by in search of gas last weekend there were a couple BIG boats (40'ish sport fisher and I think 48' Sea Ray) anchored a few feet out. I kept a mental note of where they were.

Neck surgery Send her our best, I didn't know anything about that. Boating would prob. kill her. I know some people with bad discs and I know how much that can suck.

Last launch is 4ish ... I don't know when the last put-away is. We normally make it back after they are closed. If I had to guess I'd say 5PM.

Such nice weather out compared to where I was a year ago (Cinci, OH) I am itching to be outside every second.

Kyle
kswest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 03:35 PM
  #7
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Dean Ferry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Merritt Is. Fl. USA
My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
Posts: 6,580
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

K,
Thanks, I'll tell robin you wished her well. She's having some swelling in her neck right now that they are trying to control with steroids!
And now the Tile people just called and they want to come by Sat. AFTER 4 PM to give me an estimate!
I swear, our boat is just a dock ornament these days!
Dean
Attached Thumbnails
Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy-mvc-653s.jpg  
Dean Ferry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:00 AM
  #8
Registered
 
frenzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 278
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

You can always get Frenzy products at Doller Offshore Marine.
frenzy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:07 AM
  #9
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,371
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy Products in FL - Where to buy

Kim, clean out your PM box, it's full. Please give us a call when you get a chance, Thanks Jeff 228-255-3400 office
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Magic Medicine
General Boating Discussion
16
04-21-2006 05:45 PM
BillR
General Boating Discussion
3
10-21-2004 03:44 PM
Hi-Tech Marine
General Boating Discussion
10
08-25-2004 03:05 PM
JnT
General Boating Discussion
67
08-02-2004 11:20 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.