Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Has Outterlimits ever won a world title??? >

Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Notices

Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Old 11-15-2006, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

[QUOTE=tnothin]
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Pretty damn good if you ask me.

Don't forget they also stopped for about 5 minutes for a cockpit blower seizing up from the impact at the Start, causing the wires to it to smoke up the cockpit.

If I recall they only needed to make up 1 minute and 47 seconds on Sunday, because they made up the 3 minutes 13 seconds time on Thursday to finish second...

And to think, this is only the second race on this boat....

Sharkey- I heard that OL ran over the back of Muscle????
And OK OK OL got a win in SV, And on a young boat. Congrats they are awsome boats dont get me wrong.

But please OL still have another 20 years of racing to even come close to Fountain It will be a great battle for years to come. We all know you cant win every race. Its a little too soon to start runnin your mouth the way you are doin. Nothin personal but SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Untill next year at this time when they go straight up for a full season. And yes OL is a custom boat the Fountains are not but reggie will build anything you want if you request it. Ferrais are custom cars and Vettes are not, but that still doesnt stop the Vette from givin them an a$$ kickin every year at LE Mans. Think about what your doin....YOU might as well walk into Yankee stadium, grab a mic and start runnin your mouth just because they lost ONE world series......??????
Listen here, my grandma used to babysit Reggie (or what ever it was) YOU ARE WRONG with what you heard .... and I still see that you do not know how to talk to people. What is wrong with you. I remember you coming in on the OL forum starting crap. Some just don't learn. Disrespecting people will catch up to you soon. Just learn some respect already.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Listen here, my grandma used to babysit Reggie (or what ever it was) YOU ARE WRONG with what you heard .... and I still see that you do not know how to talk to people. What is wrong with you. I remember you coming in on the OL forum starting crap. Some just don't learn. Disrespecting people will catch up to you soon. Just learn some respect already.
NEws Flash.
I said...Nothin Personal, It wasnt that harsh, you guys talk **** too. You guys are from the N.Y. area you should get what Im talkin about with the Yanks. Yes my grandma and family knew Reggies family. And what the hell do you people do, Look up peoples previous Post history, I didnt know you gus had your own scoutin reports.

Im never gonna meet you people and If I do oh well...I still Dont give a F%_K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:53 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

[QUOTE=tnothin]

Sharkey- I heard that OL ran over the back of Muscle????
Obviously you heard wrong...
Let me enlighten you.
The Muscle boat tripped and hooked turning into the direction of the OL's path and ended up hitting them.
I heard that right from the person in the cockpit of Muscle, let alone I have the photos.

Now as far as the 20 years or was it 16? If you call loading a class with all Fountain boats to make it the most winningest vee bottom on the planet a great accomplishment, then so be it. It seems to me that you only beat yourself if no one else decides to run against you with such a flexible rule book...

I am sure you wish this day was never going to come.

Well it has!

OL deserves every bit of publicity for it!

Sure I can go off on another topic.......

I am sure you would love my opinion on the Super Vee Unlimited World Chumpionship of 2004! Another great accomplishment of the 16 year winning streak eh?...

If you don't care to read what I have to say by all means, put me on your "Ignore List" That's what it is there for!

But you will miss out on all the cool photos that are coming up.......

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 11-15-2006, 11:00 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Talking Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

This just for you tnothin......

Old 11-15-2006, 11:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tnothin
NEws Flash.
I said...Nothin Personal, It wasnt that harsh, you guys talk **** too. You guys are from the N.Y. area you should get what Im talkin about with the Yanks. Yes my grandma and family knew Reggies family. And what the hell do you people do, Look up peoples previous Post history, I didnt know you gus had your own scoutin reports.

Im never gonna meet you people and If I do oh well...I still Dont give a F%_K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you point blankly tell someone to "SHUT THE HELL UP" yeah it's personal and disrespectful, especially when you are wrong AGAIN.

No you tool, you and I went at it on that thread. There are no scoutin reports. Again you are misled. You just have a bad memory and poor manners. And obviously by making a remark about the Yanks, you really have no clue what "we" people in the NY area are really like.

And stop using the car references it's getting old. What's next, are you gonna be comparing fruits to vegetables and tell us they both taste good but ........... whatever, I cannot be bothered with this anymore.

Last edited by Lucididee; 11-16-2006 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
where's the wuzzy's from Cig??
Cigarette comes and goes on the race course. They've been around waaaaay too long and won waaaaay too many trophies (here and over seas) to worry about "my dad can beat up your dad" school yard rivalrys on the race course. Let Fountain and OL have it out, it's good for everyone. Cigarette will just sit back and continue to build and offer the best offshore boats built in the world as they have since 1969. They don't need to prove anything like others do.

Last edited by thisistank; 11-15-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I saw a Cigarette canopy SV boat in the dry pits. How did it do?
thanks
Old 11-15-2006, 11:48 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Talking Re: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Originally Posted by thisistank
Cigarette comes and goes on the race course. They've been around waaaaay too long and won waaaaay too many trophies (here and over seas) to worry about "my dad can beat up your dad" school yard rivalrys on the race course. Let Fountain and OL have it out, it's good for everyone. Cigarette will just sit back and continue to build and offer the best offshore boats built in the world as they have since 1969. They don't need to prove anything like others do.
Yeah.....

According to the General Public, they are all just Cigarette Boats anyway.....

Comes in real handy when someone complains about a loud exhaust.
"Yes, officer. It was one of them there Cigarette boats..."

Old 11-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Yeah.....

According to the General Public, they are all just Cigarette Boats anyway.....

Comes in real handy when someone complains about a loud exhaust.
"Yes, officer. It was one of them there Cigarette boats..."

Exactly!
Old 11-16-2006, 12:03 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Tim,Dee dont you know that all these guys are in the inner circle of racing.They were at Destin because they are close to Joe S. and they talk to Reggie and Fiore on a regular.These are the guys that come on here and tell everyone the true facts because they hear it first hand right from the source. You are waisting your time arguing with these experts

Quick Reply: Has Outterlimits ever won a world title???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.