How do you guys handle this.. >

How do you guys handle this..

Notices

How do you guys handle this..

Old 05-27-2006, 05:36 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: How do you guys handle this..

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Cuda...got to Astor (by water), then phone rings.......seems my brother made early dinner reservations, so here I am at home about to leave for that (have mom with me). we had to turn around right away to make it. Was going back up there in the AM, but Dean's thing looks better, about to call him. I have my strainer but not put in, how long does that usually take? Am I ok running the coast one time without it this time of year?

G,
You will be fine without it, as long as you don't hit bottom! We be running about 1/2 mile off the beach. Look forward to meeting you, and seeing that new Fountain! Should be a great run, we've got 5 boats going as of now!
Dean

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 05-27-2006 at 05:38 AM.
Old 05-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's just say I will NOT be having anyone that is not my DIRECT friend stay again!!...I've learned my lesson and my berber in the cockpit and the carpet in the cabin are now outside being cleaned because someone who was NOT even asked to stay...Over it!
Old 05-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shore, we pulled up to the Glen yesterday, but it was such a mess, we didn't go in the spring. Damn near got t-boned by some idiot at idle. He was talking on the cell phone, instead of looking where he was going. We headed north out of there, and up to Porky's for lunch. Lot's of LEO around.
Attached Thumbnails How do you guys handle this..-5-27-025-small-.jpg   How do you guys handle this..-5-27-009-small-.jpg   How do you guys handle this..-5-27-029-small-.jpg  

Old 05-30-2006, 09:40 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The weather was pretty crappy Sunday (windy and threatening rain) none of the women wanted to go. So me and 3 buddies went out for a blast. Had a great time, 2-3 footers and WFO, cant run like that with the ladies on board (except my wife). Got back in some calm water, figured my passengers had had enough. They said lets go do that again, cool. Went back burned about 60 gallons for the day.

When I got back to the dock they had passed the hat and offered me $200. I really appreciated that but turned them down. They did pick up the lunch and dinner tabs I enjoyed the hell out of that run and really had a good time with the guys. Worth every penny
Old 05-30-2006, 09:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shore,

Well i had a similar weekend I had an old roommate bring himself, girlfriend, and another couple down sunday, Didn't even tell me until they werer half way to teh lake in the car. Talk about pissed, out all day $150 in gas at the marina case of beer and six of stoli. ALL I PAID FOR,, NO ONE PITCHED IN, PHUCK I am sick of this chit.

On the way back one of the girls noted she was a little uncomfortable riding with me since I had been drinking beer, I quickly told her that maybe they should buy their own boat and I will just meet up with them next time.

WILL