Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hudson/Clearwater area. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/131598-hudson-clearwater-area.html)

docmanrich37 06-01-2006 03:25 AM

Hudson/Clearwater area.

Will be in the area for next 2 weeks building a pier for a friend down there.Bringing the boat so if anyones around give me a call.540-400-5536.Yes honey this is a business trip but i'm taking the boat for the weekends. :D

BobbyB 06-01-2006 05:45 AM

Re: Hudson/Clearwater area.

Yeah Ok :D :D

FeverMike 06-01-2006 08:53 AM

Lots of good places to go on the boat. For lunch try Frenchy's in Clearwater. They have a great dockmaster and nice docks. The Grouper samdwich is always fresh! If you want to relax on a island try Anclote or the sandbar just north of it by 100yards. Head south to Shell Island in St. Pete for more performance boats.
Have fun watch the tides and stay in the channel!

mwdill 06-01-2006 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Will be in the area for next 2 weeks building a pier for a friend down there.Bringing the boat so if anyones around give me a call.540-400-5536.Yes honey this is a business trip but i'm taking the boat for the weekends. :D

me and Randy will be down fri so have our cooler packed! :D: remember no boat ridin till the work is done! :drink:

cuda 06-02-2006 07:14 AM

Be careful around Hudson. LOTS of shallow water. Don't venture outside the marked channels.

docmanrich37 06-02-2006 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Yeah Ok :D :D

Don't start B.When are you coming to SML ?

BobbyB 06-03-2006 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Don't start B.When are you coming to SML ?

As soon as i get some time off? Dont worry i will come down there and show you how to get it done. :evilb: :evilb:

florida gator 06-03-2006 10:23 AM

I may run down to Hooters for lunch next weekend. You still going to be around? I normally put in at Hernando Beach or Hudson and run south.

Wardey 06-03-2006 10:48 AM

Gator, Were you guy's at 3 Rooker's last Sunday? We came by and saw a couple of Cig's and a Concept rafted up but were heading down to Frenchy's. When we came back everyone was gone. Dave

florida gator 06-03-2006 11:41 AM

I think that may have been Zero Gravity. I know he went down with some other boats. I would have been the Donzi behind Sea Tow from just north of Dunedin Causeway to a small marina in Ozona.

Is 3 rooker the Island just north of Honeymoon Island? I know it's in that area. I spend more time around Anclote and the Sandbar north of it.