Danger Zone makes its Music Video Debut >

Danger Zone makes its Music Video Debut

Notices

Danger Zone makes its Music Video Debut

Old 06-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Danger Zone makes its Music Video Debut

Yeah......sorry, I forgot how many of your guys boats are in videos I think its great anytime a power boat is in any video, even if all you can see is a steering wheel. Its better then having another freaking rag hanger in a video. As far as criticising someones music abilities, if you can do better then prove it, but it seems like their bank accounts and record sales prove that they must have something going for them. So anyways lighten up, give the guy some credit for having his boat in a video.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by CASH BAR

Is that Canadian for singing?
Fingers got jumbled...
Old 06-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Yeah......sorry, I forgot how many of your guys boats are in videos I think its great anytime a power boat is in any video, even if all you can see is a steering wheel. Its better then having another freaking rag hanger in a video. As far as criticising someones music abilities, if you can do better then prove it, but it seems like their bank accounts and record sales prove that they must have something going for them. So anyways lighten up, give the guy some credit for having his boat in a video.

You missed my point. I'm very well aware of the boat, my comment were directed towards the video and it's makers. This is a open forum last time i checked, and I am entitled to voice my opinion on how I see fit, just like everyone else, whether it fits your agenda or not. So do a research check on your three big hero's, and then tell me how riotous they are. Only in America, we can teach our younger generation, how to make a quick buck, cause that's more important. Rap is crap The boat deserved alot better. Jeff
Old 06-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
As a matter of fact OSO member "thats it" has a Fountain that was in "Miami" by Will Smith, this must be catching on

http://www.radium.com/work/will_01.php
Old 06-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Registered

didnt watch enough of it to see the boat, dont know weather to give you congrats or give you sympathy,

isnt he the chocolate city supporter ?????
Old 06-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by insptech
As a matter of fact OSO member "thats it" has a Fountain that was in "Miami" by Will Smith, this must be catching on

That video was a lot more entertaining, the boat was shown for some length of time, and gee, you could understand the words Will is a good guy, ok roll model. Jeff
Old 06-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

There's 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back....
Old 06-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

That's Eva Mendez driving the SLK in Will's vid, before she was famous or his co-star in "Hitch".
Old 06-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Registered

Randy Sweers from fastboats.com was contacted by one of Kanye's reps who needed a boat. Kayne was shown some of the boats put out by fastboats and selected danger zone. I'm not personally a huge rap fan either but thought it would be cool to see the boat in a video on tv. the idea of girls walking around in high heels on the deck didnt exactly thrill me either. all in all, i expected more of the boat in the video (i wasn't there..randy drove the boat and said that they took all day to film).. but as the saying goes, any publicity is good publicity, and it sure won't hurt the resale price of the boat, and P. Diddy paid 4 figs to use the boat for the day, which isnt bad either. Granted, it would have been better if it was AC/DC that called up wanting to use the boat, but it was still nice to see the boat on tv
Old 06-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by insptech

Yeah, he didn't make any comments here??? So, I was not referring to him. Also this is an open forum, thats great, I didn't point anyone out specifically by quoting them when I wrote my second post. I just love to see all the negativity that this place has sometimes, instead of just saying "congrats, glad to see that there is a high performance boat in a video!" Everyone has to make sure they add some negativity to the thread but, oh well I guess thats why we are here. I guess next time they are looking for a high performance boat and want to pay 4 figs to use it for a day, I hope none of there people see this thread or we will see a sailboat

Quick Reply: Danger Zone makes its Music Video Debut

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.