Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   stecz tried to smooch my pickle now i think i love him (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/131774-stecz-tried-smooch-my-pickle-now-i-think-i-love-him.html)

ratman 06-02-2006 10:53 PM

stecz tried to smooch my pickle now i think i love him

mr. wonderful got me good today. he was going to pick up some race hatches and crash boxes for me from papache and haul em to tres place in ocala. when i called him this morning to see where they were, he told me paul stood him up and newer showed with my parts. needless to say i had a chit fit, then left nasty messages to all involved, no sooner did paul call me and tell me stecz was shinningme on :eek: it was great to finally meet stecz who really is mr wonderful, he drove a couple hours out of his way to get my parts for me! what a stand up guy. he didn't really try to smooch my pickle but i know deep down he wanted to :evilb: thx again dave you are still my hero,rm

ActiveFun 06-02-2006 11:12 PM

Re: stecz tried to smooch my pickle now i think i love him

Hate un-reliable people..

ratman 06-02-2006 11:32 PM

Hate un-reliable people..
??? paul came thru so did stecz, they just busted my balls saying paul didnt post with my parts :D

NJgr8ful 06-02-2006 11:51 PM

Y'all have your cell phones off ... it's a conspiracy ... phuckin Jersey boys ... stop payment on check ... you're gonna pay shipping now ... how am i gonna get my chit now ... didn't have the wherewithall to call ... I next-day'd the money in good faith ... etc etc :D :D

Nice Stezc and Tantrum. Rat's phone mail message made my day ... Safe trip home :drink:

cuda 06-03-2006 05:38 AM

Was Stecz in Ocala?

offshoredrillin 06-03-2006 06:43 AM

too many people take the net too serious :rolleyes:..you're right Phil, dave is one of the most genuine guys around...

cuda he said something about and old guy running around using his scrot as a swim cap, figured it was you...:D

Scott B 06-03-2006 07:02 AM

Cuda can't run anymore, who ya trying to kid??

ratman 06-03-2006 08:09 AM

Was Stecz in Ocala?
just for a short, he was run out of town by an irate group of diners from the outback steak house after blocking thier parking lot with his punk ride :evilb:

bouyhunter 06-03-2006 08:18 AM

That's funny as hell :evilb:
I can imagine the v-mails left by Rat. :eek:

pm203 06-03-2006 09:18 AM

He must of been picking up my Cafe he,s trading.