Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!! >

NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Notices

NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Old 06-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Well took the Apache out for her first run today. All I can say is I HAVE BEEN MISSING THIS FOR YEARS with my other boat. OH MAMA! That was the best ride I have ever had! Eats up chop like nothing, eats up 2-3 footers with hardly any movement in the cabin at all. This thing is the chit!
I cant stop smiling, Its just the most awesome ride, 2-3 footers and it does not even go bump, just eats em up. I LOVE IT.
Okay enough of acting like a girl.
On with the pictures but before that,
The Donz, Mike Jr, RChevelle71 Thank you ALL for helping me with all of this today, Truly from the bottom of my heart, I really appreciated everything today.

Nothing negative to say today at all well besides MAN THIS THING CAN DRINK SOME FUEL!
But that Ill get used to. The 3 blade props were good, Came right up with minimal blow out and hardly any cavitation at all. Nice and solid but The Donz did the prop slip calculator and im up around the 22-25% slipage area so a 4 blade cleaver will greatly improve that. Have to look for a set at some point. Okay On with the pics (Rick, Frank and Mike have more action shots, Since I was driving all day my wife thought the buildings in West Palm Beach were more interesting than the rooster tail we were throwing but thats okay I put her azz to work at the fuel dock!!!!
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3287.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3288.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3289.jpg  

Old 06-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

go for it dude you only live once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!best of luck..............m.m......
Old 06-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Registered

Default Re: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

At the storage yard getting ready to head to the ramp. She was washed up right after these pics were taken.
Last pic you see the storms rolling in as per usual down here in South Florida in the early afternoons, We had to hunt high and low to find high test, finally found it at the Palm Beach Yacht Center in Lantana. Bobby, this is why we did not meet up with you guys, we were hunting for fuel and the two georges and the delray texaco did not have high test. Only 89 and well ahhh THAT AINT HAPPENIN, Not putting that garbage in my babys gut, no way! So for about 1 1/2 hours we were hitting every fuel dock in south Palm Beach looking for high test. Had a wonderful shower to drive through but it finally cleared up after about half hour, Man Rain STINGS when you are running about 60!!!
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3290.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3291.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3292.jpg  

Old 06-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Registered

My wife earning her keep at the fuel dock!!! (I paid the bill so I would not hear a load of crap) LOL
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3293.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3294.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3295.jpg  

Old 06-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Registered

Me Driving my new bad azz Apache Princess!
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3296.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3300.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3301.jpg  

Old 06-04-2006, 09:00 PM

Talking Re: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

want to buy another apache
Old 06-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Registered

Mike Driving the apache and Rick driving the apache! What a KICK AZZ DAY
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3302.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3303.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3304.jpg  

Old 06-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

I left you a message, we came in Boca Inlet at 1PM and you weren't there. The weather started to get crappy so we ran back home. How come you didn't fill it up on land? You can get 93 by our house. Looks good!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats!

I love boats that make big guys look small...
Old 06-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Registered

Nope, Got the one I wanted, Higher side of mild engines, (ones that dont need a rebuild every 50 hours) and honestly this thing with 4 blades would be alot faster for the slip is way up there but im content with an 80-85 or so (might be a little faster if I can get the slip % down considerably)

Rick driving the Apache

I have to say Herb Stotler can build an engine!!! THese things are so mild mannered at docks and such but MAN the headers and dry pipes are so loud the restaruant we stopped at (Banana boat in Boynton Beach) the band stopped playing when we pulled in and everyone clapped and were saying yeah im looking at my wife and said F em! We have an APACHE!
The Donz said when we left when I fired these things up some woman got scared and freaked out, was all spooked. HEHEHEHEHEHE
I LOVE IT! I have a pair of sick little twins back there in the bilge thats for sure. I took some video of it back at the storage yard Ill make that and post it up tomorrow, Definitely COOL, You can hear these blowers whine like an SOB!
I am VERY happy with the purchase of this boat and she exceeds everything I had in my head that she would do out in the ocean. Hell I dont have to pull the sticks back going over 6 foot cruiser and yacht wakes anymore. (Thanks Frank for teaching me that Apaches and CIgs dont need to lift to get over those things like the Baja did)
Just an awesome day A DAY WHICH WILL LIVE IN IMFAMY!~
At least in my mind it will.

THIS THING ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3305.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-dscn3306.jpg  

Quick Reply: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.