Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!! >

NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Notices

NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Jay can you please tell us again how your really feel

jr mike
Old 06-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Most of us aren't as crazy as Reggie. For all that wieght thats pretty good speed. I'll drink to your good first day tonite at the bar. Now start havin fun.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Registered

Like a boner right now, I want to go to storage and go get her and take her to the ramp! I cant concentrate at work, I just keep listening to the blower whine WMV file I made, have it on constant play LOOLOLOLO im like a little kid in a candy store with 100 bucks cash and no parents around.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thedonz
Don't let Jay fool you, I was on the boat yesterday for most of the day and I didn't see Jay smile even once; I don't think he had a good time at all.........................
He does sound kinda depressed doesn't he ?.........{For Jason}
Old 06-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Registered

When I bought myOL I was the same way. At least your in Florida weather is not an issue.

What am I sayin I'm stil the same way after 8 months.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

im sure ill feel this way in 8 YEARS from now!!!
Probably have upgraded to 1100's by then but thats okay!
No im joking im cool with the boat, this is exactly where I wanted to be 100%
Next is to PAINT IT!
Remove the UGLY from it.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear the good news! You waited a long time for that ride.
Have Fun!
Ed
Old 06-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Registered

Jay, She is bad ass, much more of a hardcore boat than that Sonic! Congrats and lot's of great boating!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Banned

Glad to hear it all ran well. Next time you gotta get one of your buddies to run with you, and take some pictures of that bad boy.

Btw, there is no such thing as an ugly 41 Apache. In my mind, those boats are the essence of hardcore offshore boats. I also agree that I'd rather have a great riding heavier boat, than the fastest eggshell on the water.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Glad to hear it all ran well. Next time you gotta get one of your buddies to run with you, and take some pictures of that bad boy.

Btw, there is no such thing as an ugly 41 Apache. In my mind, those boats are the essence of hardcore offshore boats. I also agree that I'd rather have a great riding heavier boat, than the fastest eggshell on the water.

Joe, I hear ya, Now Im not going to spill the beans on how I am going to paint it but everyone I tell how im going to do it, they all LOVE the idea. They are all thinking, CRAP why did I not think of that.
Might run it another month or so and then start the painting process so she will be down for a little while. She will NOT have an outerlimits type of paint job so no worries there and as much as I want to I will NOT copy the war Party theme on this. Im going to make it better! Joe, we were going to meet up with Lucky Strike and Jr but we were on the big hunt for fuel and then the rain came in like mad so we ran north from it and well we went so far north those guys had ducked and ran from the rain all the way home so no go there. Next time. Im going to try to get a little fun run together down this way in the next few weeks, see who is local and who wants to RUN!
No poker runs, not a money type of thing sort of meet up at shooters and raft off, go play for an hour or two then back to shooters and then head home type of thing. I think there are enough locals around the Palm beach, Lauderdale, north Miami areas we could get a halfway decent turn out. Dozen boats or so? That would be cool!
THIS is boating at its finest.
J

Quick Reply: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.