Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jacksonville Bound (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132171-jacksonville-bound.html)

Lucky Strike Jr 06-07-2006 03:55 PM

Jacksonville Bound

1 Attachment(s)
We're ready to rock & roll ! We're leaving Thursday AM, who else is coming to play in Jax?

Biggus 06-07-2006 06:24 PM

Re: Jacksonville Bound

I'm on my way. Spending the night in GA.

Kurt

bgchuby01 06-07-2006 06:54 PM

I will be there on saturday to watch Jason kick some butt on those sticks. Go Jason. :evilb:

Bobby if Jason does real good your dad may regulate you to the bilge cleanup detail.

Cash Bar 06-07-2006 07:02 PM

Ha....... :D

dhlaw 06-07-2006 07:29 PM

Lets see........ Jason will run the sticks, have some drinks after the run, put dad to bed, meet up with Jeff at the landings, hook up with some Lollipops girls that Jeff has meeting him, get a little sumthin-sumthin, be back to the room before pop wakes up. Go dog, go!!!!!!!!

The only sticks Bobby will be pushing have lead in them!!!!!!

ChrisK 06-07-2006 08:39 PM

I have a large job to start Friday now and another one Monday morning now... so as it looks I will be headed up late friday night, or FIRST thing saturday morning... and headed out sunday. I am leaning towards late friday night... <sigh> I woulda put them off a little, but the monday and tues jobs I have are from a regular contractor I work with, and the Friday job is a project that should pay me REALLY well... and its helping a guy work on landing a $600,000 landscape contract....

cuda 06-07-2006 08:43 PM

Debbie and I are headed up to Jax tomorrow to start a job at the Mayport NAS. We're going to pack for the weekend, and just hang out at the bar in the evenings. :drink:

lucky strike 06-07-2006 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Lets see........ Jason will run the sticks, have some drinks after the run, put dad to bed, meet up with Jeff at the landings, hook up with some Lollipops girls that Jeff has meeting him, get a little sumthin-sumthin, be back to the room before pop wakes up. Go dog, go!!!!!!!!

The only sticks Bobby will be pushing have lead in them!!!!!!

It's all good & all true !!!

Spine Tingler 06-07-2006 09:51 PM

42MTI and I will be in Friday about 2pm. WOOHOO!

Cash Bar 06-07-2006 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Superman
42MTI and I will be in Friday about 2pm. WOOHOO!

There goes the neighborhood....... :rolleyes: :D

I expect a nice Edock invite, as I will be visiting there next weekend.