Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Murray Done Deal !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132364-lake-murray-done-deal.html)

cig1988 06-10-2006 05:55 AM

Lake Murray Done Deal !!!

We closed on some property this week on the lake and it was the most pleasureable expirience. Got to meet some of the Murray gang at the Rusty Anchor last evening. We feel like we've known ya for years! i wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome especially Clearcut and Susie for steering us in the right direction for our imvestment. I am not looking foward to leaving this afternoon but will be back.

Stan

clearcut3 06-10-2006 08:01 AM

Re: Lake Murray Done Deal !!!

Originally Posted by cig1988
We closed on some property this week on the lake and it was the most pleasureable expirience. Got to meet some of the Murray gang at the Rusty Anchor last evening. We feel like we've known ya for years! i wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome especially Clearcut and Susie for steering us in the right direction for our imvestment. I am not looking foward to leaving this afternoon but will be back.

Stan

Glad we got to have dinner and hang out last night at the marina. Next time y'all will have to try to stay for a little Saturday boating too...I'll try to take some pics for you today :D

Have a safe trip home...see ya soon!!!

Phantom1 06-10-2006 05:44 PM

Stan

Ooohhhh................... you've done it now. You are officially stuck on Lake Murray. I've tried to move off the lake twice and couldn't do it - it's like a magnet! :D :D :D

Brad 06-10-2006 06:30 PM

Welcome!
I really think you will enjoy living here.
Brad

cig1988 06-11-2006 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom1
Ooohhhh................... you've done it now. You are officially stuck on Lake Murray. I've tried to move off the lake twice and couldn't do it - it's like a magnet! :D :D :D

Not to mention the culture shock when we landed yesterday evening. Was 60 degrees w/a NW wind freezing my azz off. And currently 55 degrees.

cig1988 06-11-2006 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Brad
Welcome!
I really think you will enjoy living here.
Brad

Thanks Brad, perhaps next time we'll get to meet some more of the gang.

cig1988 06-11-2006 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by clearcut3
Glad we got to have dinner and hang out last night at the marina. Next time y'all will have to try to stay for a little Saturday boating too...I'll try to take some pics for you today :D

Have a safe trip home...see ya soon!!!

We will definetly take you up on that. Was thinking of towing one of toys down there later this summer. Send the pics!!!

clearcut3 06-11-2006 08:21 AM

We will definetly take you up on that. Was thinking of towing one of toys down there later this summer. Send the pics!!!

I couldn't decide if I wanted to have the camera in my hand or a beer...the beer won :D . We had a good raft up yesterday :drink:

Let us know what weekend you are thinking of later in the summer. We will make sure you have a spot to dock :cool: