Maybe Reggie Read Some Posts And Took Things
Serious!!!
Lol
Old 06-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by Hauling Trash
David Knight ( We totally dominated the entire fleet )

Was David at a Race ???????

What is he think ????????

Not very good for Fountain to put this out.

Mike

I agree with you Mike. Poker Run to me is a fun day on the water with like minded friends. Love the cool boats that I will never be able to own. Love to see them go fast. Love Fountains new toy! Who's the quickest should be left to the races. In the grand scheme of things it really does not matter. It all about having fun....and a cool video!!!
Dan

BTW are you going to make it to the Chicago Poker Run?
Old 06-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Registered

Lets hope they dont start raising V-hull rates
Old 06-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Dang, there is some jealous people on this board. Face Fountain cleaned some clocks! Fountain backs up what they say. Fountain puts there money where there mouth is. Fountain does more ture real world R&D than anyother performance boat company and many companies all put together.
Yes I am a proud Fountain owner.

PS to those that do not think the start of a Poker Runs is not a race....go to a poker run and check it out then tell me that....what is there a prize for the first to the card stop such as King of the Hudson? Huh?
Old 06-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

If I remember correctly at the Miami show Speed Racer like many other Cats were bragging about 160+ mph speeds and blah blah blah...well I guess race boat or not speed is speed and Fountain show'd 'em!
Old 06-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Sorta reminds me of MISS. BUDWEISER showing up for the shootout,except the fountain owners are estatic Smitty
Old 06-17-2006, 01:45 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
The turbine class is limited to 155 max on the course
what???
Old 06-17-2006, 05:21 AM
Registered

amen cuda ! if it was fiori nothing bad would be said . but jest becaus reggie did it it's wrong . if speed racer ran 200mph, all you would here is how great it . is funny how people act on here when reggie does somthing great .
Old 06-17-2006, 05:22 AM
Registered

verry true mike .
Old 06-17-2006, 06:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Dang, there is some jealous people on this board. Face Fountain cleaned some clocks! Fountain backs up what they say. Fountain puts there money where there mouth is. Fountain does more ture real world R&D than anyother performance boat company and many companies all put together.
Yes I am a proud Fountain owner.

PS to those that do not think the start of a Poker Runs is not a race....go to a poker run and check it out then tell me that....what is there a prize for the first to the card stop such as King of the Hudson? Huh?
no one is denying that speed is speed, and sure every manufacturer brags about top speed thats what sells boats, We all agree on that BUT, Reggie has always done his top speed events on kilo runs and I have always respected that, for him to make these statements at/about a poker run is irresponsible. We also ALL know what a run entails. With skyrocketing insurance premiums watch runs come under more scrutiny, ins for the organizers, and participants. I hope it doesnt come to the point where any sanctioned event is off limits from insurance providers.
Originally Posted by fountain1fan
amen cuda ! if it was fiori nothing bad would be said . but jest becaus reggie did it it's wrong . if speed racer ran 200mph, all you would here is how great it . is funny how people act on here when reggie does somthing great .
The speed isnt the issue here at least in my opinion, when I heard Rio Roses was running, my first thought was wow, very cool...I didnt get pissed until his irresponsible self promotion at all of our expenses, I lost a lot of respect for him, I dont have a problem with him or his boats, many of my friends have them... He needs to remember that "loose lips sink ships"

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 06-17-2006 at 06:10 AM.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.