Notices

Cat Killer !

Old 06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by CAP071
I'm glad I could be here for you eMotiondriver.

I only stand For Truth, Justice, and the American Way!

Unfortunately Most can't handle the truth.

Personally I don't think you can, you 4 stroke, 50 HP, cat-toon, half cat half pontoon drivin, 17 wheeler gear shiftin, false teeth wearing, KW rainbow scooter rentin kinda guy you are

Hey you Postal, Navy wannabe Squid, lying under a stool drinking slurppies at Fat Tuesdays'.

It's a 150 4-stroke cat-toon, 19 wheeler (inclucding the 5th), no teeth wearing, MACK, Aprilla scooter renter , hitting a rainbow guy above, 800 Duval st. guy I am .

Last edited by eMotiondriver; 06-21-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Registered

Crap, I should have kept my mouth shut. Scooter rentals just went UP, due to insurance, from that statment..
Old 06-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigresaleishigher
This thead is funny as hell....

Fountain dominated, again.

Insurance companie do not read this crap, they employ people called actuaries, that analyze risk, not this site.

Sorry cats, but v-bottom efficiency is catching up, and v's also dont catch a sponson and flip, running a great day on the water(see honeyman thread).

Fountains do happen to dominate racing , when that changes please reply...

Yes smoking was cool back in the eighties, and so were cigarettes...now $600k buys you a "rough water" boat that can't quite keep up with the pack...

Maybe Fountains should be racing against cats. No more separate Vee and cat classes. Just open class like the old days. In that world, Fountain wouldn't dominate jack%^&*.

They had to create a separate "Vee" class, so Reggie could "Dominate".

Last edited by ApacheCarl; 06-21-2006 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:14 PM
cigresaleishigher

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
Maybe Fountains should be racing against cats. No more separate Vee and cat classes. Just open class like the old days. In that world, Fountain wouldn't dominate jack%^&*.

So we should adjust reality until Fountain doesnt win?
If this was an isolated incident, maybe this would make sense.
But Fountain dominates, and thats just the way it is. Sorry, sometimes life doesnt correspond to the way we wish it would be...and I bet you didnt get that pony when you were 12 either, and your dads last name isnt Gate...sob..sob...sob...Now dry your eyes and buy a Fountain.

Fountain raced against the cats and v's at the run and dominated..what else is there to say.

Having been in more than one run, its definitey a test of who's fastest in whatever conditions happen to occur...pretending like no one cares whos first to the card stop is like believing O.J. didnt do it..get real.

Old 06-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Registered

But Fountain dominates, and thats just the way it is. Sorry, sometimes life doesnt correspond to the way we wish it would be...and I bet you didnt get that pony when you were 12 either, and your dads last name isnt Gate...sob..sob...sob...Now dry your eyes and buy a Fountain.

Fountain raced against the cats and v's at the run and dominated..what else is there to say.

Having been in more than one run, its definitey a test of who's fastest in whatever conditions happen to occur...pretending like no one cares whos first to the card stop is like believing O.J. didnt do it..get real.
No, Fountain shouldn't put out press releases saying Fountains outperform Cats in all areas, speed, handling ect ect ect. The Vee classes were created because the Vees couldn't run with the Cats. If Reggies boats are superior to Cats he should prove it on the race course. Not some B.S. publicity stunt at a poker run. When a Fountain beats a boat like Budweiser Select on the race course, then I will be impressed.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Registered

ROTFLMAO...
Old 06-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Registered

Okay boys and girls, time to settle down class. Tomorrow we are all going to my house where we will sit in a big circle drinking milk and cookies and sing "KOOM BY AH"
Old 06-21-2006, 07:51 PM
cigresaleishigher

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl

The good old days are long gone...and probably for a reason.

I could put 3000 lbs in the back of my f350 to make it handle better in the snow or develop "suspension technology"...

Is there a 86 IROC in your garage? I'm getting a bit suspicious, AC...

Old 06-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Registered

The good old days are long gone...and probably for a reason.

I could put 3000 lbs in the back of my f350 to make it handle better in the snow or develop "suspension technology"...

Is there a 86 IROC in your garage? I'm getting a bit suspicious, AC...

Well, after the last two well thought out, concise, but ever so slightly inane comments I have to stop posting.

Yeesh, this is kinda like a Budweiser "Real Men of Genius" commercial :

"Heres to you Mr. "Fountains are the fastest boats on the planet because Reggie says so"
Old 06-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,193 Likes on 518 Posts

Thread really went in the $hitter. Too bad, had a lot of potential.

Funny how these threads bring out the 5 post wonders.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.