Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!! >

PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Notices

PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Old 06-20-2006, 12:10 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Originally Posted by Tantrum
My money is on the 32 Doug Wright with twin Scorpions running an insurable 215mph on 85 octane.........
Sorry couldnt resist

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
I say call discovery channel, get Rich CHRISTENSON to show up have Reggie and any Cat competetors put their titles on the line, run them in a structured race environment with safety crew in a public forum, make sure Rich brings the 6 wheel hummer with floating tires, lets see who really is the fastest .
Sandy, the kids and I love that show...PINKS...Great idea Jim, but will never happen. A sanctioned event set up for this, NOT A FRICKIN PR. Take care.Jeff
Old 06-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
This is great to have cats competing against a little ole V-Hull called Fountain

I AM A V-BOTTOM GUY WITH A FOUNTAIN IN PAST ARCHIVES AND I MUST ADMIT THAT IT WAS REGGIE ON JUNE 13 IN HIS ARTICLE THAT WAS SILLY ENOUGH TO BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT. I LOVED YOUR PICTURE ON THE OTHER THREAD WITH LESLIE NEILSON(SP), BUT ON A FUN RUN LAST YEAR IN LOTO MY GOOD FRIEND KNOWS RANDY'S WHOLE FAMILY VERY WELL AND THE SS MAGOO DID NOT RESEMBLE THE MONSTER SEA RAY NOR THE MTI WITH 1075'S. MY BOAT DID RESEMBLE THE DOG IN THE FRONT THOUGH. LOL
Old 06-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Tantrum
My money is on the 32 Doug Wright with twin Scorpions running an insurable 215mph on 85 octane.........
Sorry couldnt resist
Your pushing it a little I heard it was 87 octane

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

did someone mention Ken Warby
Old 06-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

V are faster!!!
lower my insurance.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Banned

jAZZ, i THINK THAT SHOW IS COOL, LIKE cHRISTENSON'S ATTITUDE, WHY WOULD'NT IT WORK, THESE GUYS ALL HAVE BIG MONEY NO DIFFERENCE FOR THEM ON A BOAT VS. CAR, JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO TRY, WILL EMAIL DISCOVERY CHANNEL IF WE CAN GET A RACE, NO BOTTLES BY THE WAY, STRAIGHT UP. LOSS THE RACE LOSS YOUR RIDE, HOPE THE BOAT IS GOING GOOD JEFF, IS RODNEY GOING TO PAINT IT FOR YOU
Old 06-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Jim, Im having Pat at Active Thunder paint it. Rossi painted my 37 AT. Radio Active...He's alot closer and PAT AND I ARE GOOD FRIENDS, at least for this paint job. No seriously Ive seen some of their latest paint jobs. Thunder Dan's is being finished this week, beautiful job. 7 more weeks till paint.Jeff
www.inxsmotorsports.com.

Last edited by Jassman; 06-20-2006 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Registered

Its SPEED Channel....
Old 06-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Registered

My thoughts are if Mr fountain is going to tell the world that has the baddest boat on the water he should back it up with the title to his boat. at the shoot out.

Quick Reply: PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.