Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!! >

PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Notices

PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Old 06-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

I say call discovery channel, get Rich CHRISTENSON to show up have Reggie and any Cat competetors put their titles on the line, run them in a structured race environment with safety crew in a public forum, make sure Rich brings the 6 wheel hummer with floating tires, lets see who really is the fastest .
Old 06-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Registered

Default Re: PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

My money is on the 32 Doug Wright with twin Scorpions running an insurable 215mph on 85 octane.........
Sorry couldnt resist
Old 06-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Originally Posted by Tantrum
My money is on the 32 Doug Wright with twin Scorpions running an insurable 215mph on 85 octane.........
Sorry couldnt resist
I spilled my beer on that one~!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Registered

This is great to have cats competing against a little ole V-Hull called Fountain

Old 06-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Banned

will be a couple of 32's at the shootout according to Doug, we'll see who spills a beer, I think you guys will be suprised about Dougs 32 sterndrives performance,but again I'm not saying anymore, we'll just wait and see , I believe you will become believers. get it right its raylars 496ho stage 1 motors, not scorpions.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
will be a couple of 32's at the shootout according to Doug, we'll see who spills a beer, I think you guys will be suprised about Dougs 32 sterndrives performance,but again I'm not saying anymore, we'll just wait and see , I believe you will become believers. get it right its raylars 496ho stage 1 motors, not scorpions.
oh I got it right...I was just embelishing alittle
Im a big Doug Wright fan and a pleasure version will be on my very short list for my next boat. Im already impressed with Dougs design and performance numbers so I dont think Ill be too surprised.
What two (couple) of 32's are going to be at the shootout?
Old 06-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Banned

Doug said Gary might show, one with 1100's and one with 1000 twin turbos I believe, that a ton of power especially for a 2400 lb boat, hope they come and are very safe, we both know they will be stupid fast. Doug is just a straight shooter, that I believe in, he's old school honest and nothing but high quality and his technology is race proven, cant wait to get his pleasure versions. I think the pleasure 35 extended bustle sterndrive with 5 year warranty power will be a great seller at any speed.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:41 AM
Registered

I concur
Old 06-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
This is great to have cats competing against a little ole V-Hull called Fountain

I'll second that !!!
Old 06-20-2006, 12:05 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

reggie won't show for the shootout, no way for him to cheat to win here...

Quick Reply: PINKS--- LOTO shootout edition- Fountain vs. Cats- lose and lose your ride!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.