Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Hey Gotime

Is the Warlock out on the water yet?
Old 06-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Hey Gotime

It sure is. How have ya been Boomer? Any Luck at the Miami show? I thought you would have come back with a brand new boat

We got the boat done just in time for the NYC Run. It moves!!! Not sure how fast because the spedo was bent backwards when we got back, but definately 100+...and definately way faster than I've ever been. It is an amazing feeling going that fast. I'm still trying to sell the Scarab and the Excalibur, but steering clear of seaboard. We have quite a bit more work to do to get the boat the way we want it, but soon enough.

Are you going to make it down to the Mohegan Sun Run by any chance? I'll give you a shout sometime, we'll tear up the river and get some tickets.
Attached Thumbnails Hey Gotime-nyc1.jpg   Hey Gotime-nyc2.jpg   Hey Gotime-nyc3.jpg  

Old 06-22-2006, 02:41 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Go... Smokin'.
Ain't those JCs in there?
How they runnin?
Old 06-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Go... Smokin'.
Ain't those JCs in there?
How they runnin?
They ran incredible at the run. The one thing I did not have to worry about was the Engines. JC did a great Job, and got me running in time to make the run. Gotta fix a major tranny leak (went through 2 gallons during the run ) and a couple other little things. I can't wait to get out there and run again.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! Couldn't convince the wife of what I wanted, but at least I will be back on the water, I bought a buddies 19' Monterey for now.

I think I will be keeping it at Middlesex Marine they are looking to see if they can fit me in.

Well could luck this summer, Where you keeping it? I have to get the GPS coordianets for my cottage in Clinton if your every around.

Last edited by boomer; 06-22-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boomer
LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! Couldn't convince the wife of what I wanted, but at least I will be back on the water, I bought a buddies 19' Monterey for now.

I think I will be keeping it at Middlesex Marine they are looking to see if they can fit me in.

Well could luck this summer, Where you keeping it? I have to get the GPS coordianets for my cottage in Clinton if your every around.
Thanks Boomer. Hey on the water is on the water. Thats probably a better boat for that type of water anyways. Those marinas are nice down there. We used to keep a boat down there...great area of the river to be on. We will be keeping the Cat on the trailer all the time for now, maybe down by the sound next year. Best of luck with the new boat. Hope to see you out there.