Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who will STOMP Speed Racer next? >

Who will STOMP Speed Racer next?

Notices
View Poll Results: Who will mash him next?
Byrdman
32.14%
Skip
7.14%
Reggie (again)
46.43%
Fiore
14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Who will STOMP Speed Racer next?

Old 06-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Who will STOMP Speed Racer next?

Originally Posted by SLANDREW
IS A SKATER FASTER THAN MTI
thanks for your vote,who are you?five poker runs and five times in the lead,only one boat has ever passed us an that was extreme exhabit,and that was two years ago,now we are better and faster then before,come to 1oooislands,

mrboss429 ron barrette
Old 06-30-2006, 08:05 AM
Registered

Default Re: Who will STOMP Speed Racer next?

[QUOTE=ron barrette]thanks for your vote,who are you?five poker runs and five times in the lead,only one boat has ever passed us an that was extreme exhabit,and that was two years ago,now we are better and faster then before,come to 1oooislands,[QUOTE]

If you are addressing me, we are in the Thousand Islands every weekend. I am speaking for my Uncle who owns My Way. Who has yet to be pasted, out side of a speed zone that is.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Registered

Cat have your tougue??
Old 07-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Registered

Quote:

>I have 25k that says my little 368 with factory sealed 525's can beat any top speed by any existing MTI with the same. (especially CMS) Providing the >boat fits SCL class and the motors are factory sealed by MERCURY only and checked by MERCURY
>after the face off. Any takers? Wiggler? I can not stand down when the gauntlet is so obvious!!.

>Stan & LyAnn Ware
>Popeyes Offshore Racing Team

>Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine...Stan

>Uh Oh!! Here comes my upbringing....LyAnn

Stan,

This is Bob, Someone told me about your comments here and I really did not believe them so I had to come see for myself.

The CMS boat has been available many times for you or anyone else for that matter to show up and put your money where your mouth is. We offered a similar challenge in 2005 and if I recall you were no where to be found.

To accuse or insinuate the boat has illegal engines is typical of the boat racers in the same class instead of admitting they may not be as good as their competition I would have thought with the amount of time you have been involved in the sport you would have grown past this by now but I guess not.

The new owner of the boat has gotten nothing but harassment from you and others on this board since he purchased the boat. I recall a thread that I think you started where he was called a chicken or scared.

I would like to set the record straight here, the new owner purchased the boat this year and already had committed to other activities that precludes him from participating at every event for SBI, APBA, or OSS. He has stated here the races he can go to based on prior commitments one being the Kilo's in NC.

As we all know the Kilo's sanctioned by APBA/UIM have been the benchmark for over 100 years and all of the rules and qualifications are recognized world wide, no GPS picture of a top speed or a radar gun in one hand and a beer in another.

If you would like the opportunity to beat the CMS boat that has passed it is now the D&M boat. They will be in NC running the kilos and would more than welcome your participation. I even believe it will be driven by a woman! So if you have the courage to take on the boat show up and not only will you be beaten by the D&M boat you will loose to a girl, big man!

As for the UIM Rule if you can not afford to pay the fee of $350.00 to become a member of APBA/UIM then I am sure you can not afford the 25k you have offered in your challenge stated above.

This is not an MTI vs Skater issue they both build excellent products. It's about a few Chicken SH*& racers acting like a bunch of school yard kids arguing over who's daddy can beat up the others. So if you would like to see who your Daddy is show up or shut up.

On another note, you may be better served if you spend more time and the 25k focusing on your boat and team then this web site. If I recall the Crew has handed you you’re A#$ for over a year now even though they continually get weight added to them and handicaps. This also proves it's not boat manufactures it the people in them.

I hope this has not offended you or your team anymore than your insinuations has offended me, my team or the hard work we have spent trying to achieve what we have in the old CMS boat over the last 3 years.

Bob Bull
SC #3
Old 07-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

The Bull brothers don't play around. This thread is over.
Or is it????

Last edited by 3600cat; 07-01-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

if you put enough horsepower on a turd it will be fast too
Old 07-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by racesdad
if you put enough horsepower on a turd it will be fast too
Your already running that new Skater. And it's fast???
How much horsepower did that take???
Old 07-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Registered

Is the old Bacardi Silver boat going to be back this year I know they had an accident in Pickwick I believe. Just wondering when they were going to return? Also Mr. Bull some of your comments seemed extremely offensive. I thought you were more of a professional than that.
Here is your quote "So if you would like to see who your Daddy is show up or shut up".

Last edited by oldracefan; 07-03-2006 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:49 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oldracefan
Is the old Bacardi Silver boat going to be back this year I know they had an accident in Pickwick I believe. Just wondering when they were going to return? Also Mr. Bull some of your comments seemed extremely offensive. I thought you were more of a professional than that.
the 42 MTI supercat that was bacardi silver/bud select is now being run by bob bull under CMS, it is almost finished with repairs from that roll in pickwick...
Old 07-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JimBull
In the future if you see a Bull grazing in a field don't throw rocks at him or call him names or you may get more than your feelings hurt. Bulls are best left alone,

I feel sorry for Bulls, they get their nuts cut off at such a young age

Quick Reply: Who will STOMP Speed Racer next?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.