Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kudo's to Extreme Boats Magazine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133588-kudos-extreme-boats-magazine.html)

FeverMike 06-24-2006 04:24 PM

Kudo's to Extreme Boats Magazine

I received the latest issue of Extreme Boats today and on page 14 there is a huge write up about Cigboat's raffle to help him fund his time while dealing with Leukemia.
Extremeboats seems to have embraced what the OSO website is all about and does not see it as an enemy like some other publications. My throttle is down and tabs up to Extreme Boats for bringing this raffle and what OSO members did to many peoples attention. :D

t500hps 06-24-2006 04:28 PM

Re: Kudo's to Extreme Boats Magazine

Don't subscribe but if that's the type of magazine they put together then I'm going to check them out.
Thanks for the info.....

f311fr1 06-24-2006 08:19 PM

Yeah, the article was a class act.

Ron P 06-24-2006 09:46 PM

Glad you enjoyed it. Its easy to write about something you believe in.

Even got a plug in for RGIII's butt :D

Magicfloat 06-24-2006 10:57 PM

Best boat mag ever, only one you need,but circulation is sometimes a little spotty. I think I'm paid but haven't got the latest issue. Hey,Ron,I can't stand to miss one. Am I paid up? Or is Alabama a little slow on the mailing list? Just kidding,of course but don't want to miss an issue . :drink:

mama tryed 06-25-2006 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Best boat mag ever, only one you need,but circulation is sometimes a little spotty. I think I'm paid but haven't got the latest issue. Hey,Ron,I can't stand to miss one. Am I paid up? Or is Alabama a little slow on the mailing list? Just kidding,of course but don't want to miss an issue . :drink:

Robert,,
I rec. mine on Friday,, so maybe yours isn't far behind.

Ron P 06-25-2006 06:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Magicfloat, this is the issue you've been waiting for with the story of the Switzer Wing. Don't miss this one.

PM me if you don't get your copy by the end of this week.
FeverMike is the first person in the country to get a copy, if he likes it, we send out the rest. :D

Payton 06-25-2006 06:38 AM

I think it is one of their best issues and they have all been great.
Nice article about OSO Ron.

FeverMike 06-25-2006 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Magicfloat, this is the issue you've been waiting for with the story of the Switzer Wing. Don't miss this one.

PM me if you don't get your copy by the end of this week.
FeverMike is the first person in the country to get a copy, if he likes it, we send out the rest. :D

Yep, I like it...your good to go! :drink:

Ron, awesome job on the Switzer wing article.

Ron P 06-25-2006 08:22 PM

Good stuff is in store for the next one too.

I'm just glad to know someone does more than look at the photos.