Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   All Fired Up (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133591-all-fired-up.html)

kitten 06-25-2006 07:17 PM

Re: All Fired Up

That's good! How did it go? :D

:D

BenPerfected 06-25-2006 07:18 PM

Donna/Ian,
I assume you are going to the LEOPA PR 7/14-16. What date and time are you departing? I plan to leave on Friday for PIB sometime around 12pm (+/-) from Monroe. Run together?
Sprague

Racegirl3 06-25-2006 07:20 PM

Hope it went well ... cant wait for the report!! :bunny:

KAAMA 06-25-2006 09:22 PM

I am happy for you and Ian---hope that we might see you up north around the Grand Traverse Bay area! :)

Ms PatriYacht 06-25-2006 09:28 PM

Thanks for all the good wishes. We are back, and it was PERFECT :evilb: Took us forever to get going so we did not hit the water until 3. Everything ran great, boat is a bit louder, but Mr Gadgets said to expect that until the new shorties are broke in. We did not want to run hard, top speed for the day was around 60, Ian thinks with a little tweaking we might get close to 80. We went out by Harsens Island, then the Basset Channel, then to Jack's for dinner. Our luck held, just as we started to look for a spot, a Black Thunder pulled out, so we slid into their space. We saw a really Hot Pantera rigged for racing. We made friends with the couple sitting next to us, they were from CA, here for a seminar. They were real nice, since it was still beautiful out, and we were in a good mood, we took them for a short sightseeing cruise along the Grosse Point Shoreline. We saw a huge freighter so we circled it, that was something they had never seen. I think the boat ride made their weekend, our's too :D

Don't ask about pictures, I screwed up and had the camera on the wrong setting :( Ian just went to bed, he's happily exhausted :cool:

Ms PatriYacht 06-25-2006 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by BenPerfected
Donna/Ian,
I assume you are going to the LEOPA PR 7/14-16. What date and time are you departing? I plan to leave on Friday for PIB sometime around 12pm (+/-) from Monroe. Run together?
Sprague

Hi Sprague, yes we are all signed up. Could be as late as 1:00, one of our passenges is flying home that day I think he gets in around 11:30 at Metro and he will head straight to Monroe. Maybe we should ask Scott to put an email out like last time to see if we can get a group together.

Ms PatriYacht 06-25-2006 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
Hey Donna glad to hear it, Welcome to our world. Good to hear you guys are doing well , sommers and I have been wondering about you guys and we were going to Pm you to shortly . Have a good one and we'll talk to you soon.

Did you change you screen name??

No Chicago for us this year, money is tight. So you guys will have to head this direction. You know we are still waiting to show you around Put In Bay :drink:

baronmarine 06-25-2006 10:06 PM

happy to hear you guys had a good day. nice work ian.
todd

RedDog382 06-25-2006 11:00 PM

Donna,

Good luck with the new hardware. Just got one of mine back in the Formula and ran it this weekend. Hope to catch up with you somewhere this sumer!

Chris

ROTAX454 06-25-2006 11:40 PM

Donna, Glad to hear that all went well for Ian and the completion of the motor/outdrive project. I am still working on getting the motors together. I did hook up with Jim. He should have my first motor next for the dyno.

Susan loves to cruise around Harsens Island too. Hope to see you out there on the water soon.