Internet Fraud? Please Help

Notices

Internet Fraud? Please Help

Old 06-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Internet Fraud? Please Help

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Wow That Is Hard To Read....And Hard To Type Every Word With A Capitol Letter. Why Do Some People Do That? I've Seen It Before?
thanks for the help
Old 06-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Shesaidso: Are you in Vegas?

My shop is on D.I. (Wynn & Arville).

What did the bill of sale say? Did it say 2003 or 2002?

I sold my Baja to a guy in Seattle. I wrote a bill of sale with year, make, model and HIN of the boat annd trailer. Boat was delivered, sea trialed, payment was made to me and bank. He took delivery of the boat. I sent a check to the bank and paid off the note, title was sent to buyer.

This is the way your transaction should have gone too. If the bill of sale has the wrong year on it you may have some recourse. Or the judge may tell you, "you should have done your homework!"

Anyway, if I can help let me know. If you need a hand running your boat, I'm now boatless and am scrounging rides!
Old 06-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Registered

I think that it should be a requirement that if you sell something---boat/ car and the bank has the title that you have to put that in the add. as far as doing your home work, how can you check the hin if you don't have the title. i know for a fact that there are boats out there that are titled 97 with the last two numbers as 96, i owned one, the hull was done in 96 and wasn't rigged till sept with merc power that was 97 and it was sold as a 97. when i sold the boat i addvertised it as a late 96 with a 97 title. didn,t have a problem. i think that gary did his homework, checked nada and seen a 7k differance and listed it as a newer boat to help sell it. if you were looking at a 2003 you would check nada for a 2003 and never know that the 2002 was 7k less
Old 06-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaFresh

I sold my Baja to a guy in Seattle. I wrote a bill of sale with year, make, model and HIN of the boat annd trailer. Boat was delivered, sea trialed, payment was made to me and bank. He took delivery of the boat. I sent a check to the bank and paid off the note, title was sent to buyer.

This is the way your transaction should have gone too. If the bill of sale has the wrong year on it you may have some recourse. Or the judge may tell you, "you should have done your homework!"

Anyway, if I can help let me know. If you need a hand running your boat, I'm now boatless and am scrounging rides!
What are you talking about!!!!!! Scrounging for a ride!!!!!
I offered to take you out at least 10 times, but no!, you have to work and can't go. i told you not to sell your boat at the begining of boat season. so now what do you have to say?

wana go to the lake tomorrow---got a new prop to try
your friend POODLE
Old 06-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaFresh

MAYBE YOU COULD BUT SOME MISTERS ON THAT CORVETTE AND PRETEND YOU WERE AT THE LAKE
Old 06-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Dunno..... NORTY!!!!! Who types all in caps? A POODLE?.....
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,IF I START TO HUMP YOUR LEG DON'TWORRY I ONLY LAST A COUPLE MINUTES

YOUR FRIEND IN NEED
POODLE,
Old 06-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=SHESAIDSO]I'm looking for a riverside cal. lawer to take this case[/QUOTE
That lawyer may be expensive, maybe even more expensive than the $6000 some odd dollars that is different in value. Honestly, you might want to ease off of attack mode (of course you do have the right to be upset, but what will it help 1 to 1) and talk to this guy in a rational manner, I am sure that is you are screaming in the messages to him, he might just be feeling like sue me, (because it looks like a tough case, buyer beware in most states), ease up, try to come up with a solution with out threats, as far as the boats value, if it looked and felt like an 03 to you, and it is running like an 03', and you keep it in the same condition, you should be ok in your investment, believe me, you could be in alot worse trouble than having an 02, 01 boat that runs and looks like an 03, how bout an 03 that runs like shy*&t,, beside every boat owner finds out, its not the original cost of the boat that matters, its the maintenence costs that will get you, long story short,, lawyer might cost more than its worth, get title and control of the boat, then reevaluate.
hope this helps,
Old 06-26-2006, 10:43 PM
Registered

Dimello, you are a POODLE!

I can't believe you didn't check with me on this sh!t first.

What a DAP!

Sorry, I can't blow off my work in the middle of the week like some more fortunate "semi retired" guys. I told you Sunday, man, Sunday's my only free day. I'll buy the beer this Sunday if you want to go.

Bring that boat by the shop tomorrow and your paperwork and let me see what you got!
Old 06-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Registered

BTW, being a Poodle is not a good thing!

Get that prop squared away so you can haul out to the Catalina races in a couple weeks. Believe it or not, I'm taking a day off and headed out.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=spk1]
Originally Posted by SHESAIDSO
I'm looking for a riverside cal. lawer to take this case[/QUOTE
That lawyer may be expensive, maybe even more expensive than the $6000 some odd dollars that is different in value. Honestly, you might want to ease off of attack mode (of course you do have the right to be upset, but what will it help 1 to 1) and talk to this guy in a rational manner, I am sure that is you are screaming in the messages to him, he might just be feeling like sue me, (because it looks like a tough case, buyer beware in most states), ease up, try to come up with a solution with out threats, as far as the boats value, if it looked and felt like an 03 to you, and it is running like an 03', and you keep it in the same condition, you should be ok in your investment, believe me, you could be in alot worse trouble than having an 02, 01 boat that runs and looks like an 03, how bout an 03 that runs like shy*&t,, beside every boat owner finds out, its not the original cost of the boat that matters, its the maintenence costs that will get you, long story short,, lawyer might cost more than its worth, get title and control of the boat, then reevaluate.
hope this helps,
THANKS FOR THE INTELIGENT REPLY,[REALLY] BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE STAYED VERY CALM AND NO YELLING!

Quick Reply: Internet Fraud? Please Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.