Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WHO moved Florida to NY ???? >

WHO moved Florida to NY ????

Notices

WHO moved Florida to NY ????

Old 07-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WHO moved Florida to NY ????

I saw a 25 OL tied to a bunch of cruisers @ croton point yesterday also, as we idled through, what a great weekend...
Old 07-10-2006, 10:30 AM
Registered

I saw you too on the Blue Sunsation 288 I waved to your friend (blond) and the girl in the back. You turned around right in front of us in Croton.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by paxtonsc
I saw you too on the Blue Sunsation 288 I waved to your friend (blond) and the girl in the back. You turned around right in front of us in Croton.
too bad I missed ya,,,, Blondie, ( my friend Jeff ) must have been too busy checking out the " sites "... I looked for your PQ and the cruiser you mentioned, but didn't see it.. I was pretty sure that was Yesrej's baja but didnt see anyone around it, just Lassie barking at us...

Last edited by Chris288; 07-10-2006 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Registered

Chris288,
Last Saturday i saw you up by Bannermans toward the west side you were going south and then later you came back up north you passed me i was on my PQ 290 but i didn't know it was you. I thought you were at Candlewood Lake. So it didn't phase me. Jeff
Old 07-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Registered

Wife sprained her ankle working in the yard on friday, so saturday fireworks on candlewood were out, because there are no docks at the launch ramp and she would have had trouble getting in and out so we went out of newburgh,, what kind of graphics do you have on your PQ ??? will have to keep a better eye out...

There were tons of HP boats as well as cruisers on the river yesterday, was a bit choppy on the way down from newburgh to croton but a great day nonetheless...
Old 07-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Registered

Sunday i was on my buddies 29 Searay (GO AWAY!!). We were so close to shore we had to move the boats twice (too shallow). My boat has a checkered flag type design down the sides Teal, Purple and Black also on the bow. POWERQUEST on the front Fairing
Old 07-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

yes that was my boat. i wish you guys didnt see it. it was a mess. i was tied up to a 392 silverton(dads) and some others from my marina. chris i did see you. boat looked great. i wasnt sure if it was you but when i saw the gps on the pass. side i thought it was. pax, i have seen the boat GO AWAY a few times i dont remember if i saw it this weekend but i have seen it before. if you guys see me again just come on over. ill be in croton or boline.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Chris288
too bad I missed ya,,,, Blondie, ( my friend Jeff ) must have been too busy checking out the " sites "... I looked for your PQ and the cruiser you mentioned, but didn't see it.. I was pretty sure that was Yesrej's baja but didnt see anyone around it, just Lassie barking at us...

thats my dog
Old 07-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got to Chicago today and is raining here to. what is up with all this rain..
Old 07-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by yesrej
yes that was my boat. i wish you guys didnt see it. it was a mess. i was tied up to a 392 silverton(dads) and some others from my marina. chris i did see you. boat looked great. i wasnt sure if it was you but when i saw the gps on the pass. side i thought it was. pax, i have seen the boat GO AWAY a few times i dont remember if i saw it this weekend but i have seen it before. if you guys see me again just come on over. ill be in croton or boline.
Thanks for the compliment, your boat looked fine to me.. we'll have to all meet up sometime somewhere... Nice looking dog,,,, I used to take my boxer on the boat all the time, she loves it dearly, but she is 9 1/2 years old now and the hips just cant take it, she is much more comfortable at home in her posture-pedic bed...

Another wicked storm blew through Westchester county yesterday around 3pm, hail the size of marbles, EXTREMELY high winds, and rain so heavy you couldn't see 5 feet in front of your face. Some bizarre weather so far this year...

Quick Reply: WHO moved Florida to NY ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.