Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Most entertaining Threads (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134107-most-entertaining-threads.html)

masher44 12-29-2006 05:06 PM

Re: Most entertaining Threads

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA (Post 1976454)
I think if you take a couple guys, for example FeverMike, TEAMBAJA, CigDaze, RHC, etc, then come up with what you think is a catchy name, maybe B-RAMP, or TURD then you throw in an imaginary friend, for example BIG SCOTTY then you have the beginning of an imaginary online gang! :drink:

:evilb:

They would be named FOSRT

Full of Sh1t Race Team:evilb:

THEJOKER 12-29-2006 05:28 PM

ratman vs papache!

Cash Bar 12-29-2006 05:31 PM

I, personally, like the threads about me wrecking a phantom Fountain.....:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

TEAMBAJA 12-29-2006 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by masher44 (Post 1976715)
They would be named FOSRT

Full of Sh1t Race Team:evilb:

Are you just mad because I mentioned BIG SCOTTY after you all worshipped him? :evilb:

Racegirl3 12-29-2006 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA (Post 1976783)
Are you just mad because I mentioned BIG SCOTTY after you all worshipped him? :evilb:

:rolleyes: Why oh why you would you feel the need to say something like that ...... :( You never trusted somebody you shouldnt have? :rolleyes: :(

masher44 12-29-2006 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA (Post 1976783)

You pizzed off racegirl:eek:

masher44 12-29-2006 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR (Post 1976747)
I, personally, like the threads about me wrecking a Fountain.....:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

:evilb:

Titan 12-29-2006 07:07 PM

The Mascara Thred from 2 winter ago was hysterical...

And Masher finds some great old stuff when he wants to stir some crap...:D :D :D

articfriends 12-30-2006 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR (Post 1976747)
I, personally, like the threads about me wrecking a phantom Fountain.....:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

We were all praying for you up here in York,Pa after that bad wreck,hope you are recovering quickly. Big scotty and Lil'deuce were going to fly down in their Lear jets and polish your fountain with some speed wax but heard your boat sank. I'll find that Baja kid who was selling Rolex's and try to get you one:evilb:. Ratman and Papache were going to visit you while recovering too but they have a appearence on celebrity death match:evilb:

itilldo 12-30-2006 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by articfriends (Post 1977135)
We were all praying for you up here in York,Pa after that bad wreck,hope you are recovering quickly. Big scotty and Lil'deuce were going to fly down in their Lear jets and polish your fountain with some speed wax but heard your boat sank. I'll find that Baja kid who was selling Rolex's and try to get you one:evilb:. Ratman and Papache were going to visit you while recovering too but they have a appearence on celebrity death match:evilb:

Cash you doin OK now? :drink:

PS

if you don't want that Rolex let me know I liked to buy it