Who is he??
hes a part time smurf
Old 07-05-2006, 06:05 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Robby Gordon's Boat???

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
He is on my "will not roll to your place again" list. He demanded that we repair his pool heater so that he could enjoy his spa. Of course, he wanted immediate attention because of his "celebrity" status. I set him up as the first appointment of the day.

I stop in a coffee shop in Orange Park Acres for a cup and as I walk out, who should be blocking me as well as 8 other vehicles with his dune buggy and trailer, but the man himself. He comes out with his latte and I say, " Mr. Gordon, I am coming up to your place to meet with you and repair your heater." He just shrugs and says that his gate is open and he'll be back after the weekend, then drives off.

Arrogant and pompous, YES! This was about 5 years ago. Never did see a boat stored at his place. I can only imagine his antics at the launch ramp.
I didn't know being a azz meant you had celebrity status.in that case i guess i'm a celebrity too. He couldn't drive a wheel borrow.I wish he would pizz off Stewart or Harvick again.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I didn't know being a azz meant you had celebrity status.in that case i guess i'm a celebrity too.

Remind me to get your autograph

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I wish he would pizz off Stewart or Harvick again.
Hehe
Old 07-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On the flipside, I have been going up to John Force's house to repair his pool since his daughter Ashley was a toddler. Our 1st encounter was very mellow and subdued. He was a casual gentleman (unlike the fast talker that you see on TV after a high speed pass). He introduced himself as " John Force" we shook hands and from that day on it has been a great business relationship.

Living in Orange County affords many high profile personalities with our client lst including: IRL drivers Danny Sullivan and Roberto Guerrero, baseball players Mark Mac, most of the Angels, QBs Ferragamo and Everett, even Jerry Macguire himself - Leigh Steinberg. Not to mention many people that I would consider "celebrities" in the business world that could buy Robbie out right 10 fold!

And least you think that I can't handle a "MILLION DOLLAR BABY" crying about no hot water for his kids to splash around in, consider this, I have been in the swimming pool industry for the last 16 years with success and no advertising. We pride ourselves on quality and integrity and building of repeat satisfied customers.

Hugh
Old 07-05-2006, 10:02 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Racegirl3]Remind me to get your autograph

Do i get to pick the place sign ?