Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Robby Gordon's Boat??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134280-robby-gordons-boat.html)

tomtbone1993 07-03-2006 01:04 PM

Robby Gordon's Boat???

Saturday night, they mentioned he had a 1100 hp boat, I was curious what he owned....Tom

Semper Fi 07-03-2006 01:36 PM

Re: Robby Gordon's Boat???

I saw him on his boat in Newport a few years ago and I think he had a 35' Fountain with HP500's. He was really arrogant also. He tried to cut in front of everyone at the ramp and he nearly got his a$$ handed to him.

dyno 07-03-2006 03:30 PM

he's an Azz.... :eek:

Lucky Strike Jr 07-03-2006 03:41 PM

He had the boat an a tv show about a NASCAR picnick in the Carolinas.
I think it was about a 28 foot cat with a huge engine & the boat was white.

Sonny Spectre 30 07-03-2006 07:46 PM

If I am not badly mistaken, it IS a deck boat which he keeps on Lake Norman, NC.

tomtbone1993 07-03-2006 08:26 PM

4 reponses 3 different boats.........but everyone agrees he is a pr!ck

GLH 07-04-2006 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by dyno
he's an Azz.... :eek:

He drives like one so it's "a propos"...

POOL WHORE 07-04-2006 10:22 AM

He is on my "will not roll to your place again" list. He demanded that we repair his pool heater so that he could enjoy his spa. Of course, he wanted immediate attention because of his "celebrity" status. I set him up as the first appointment of the day.

I stop in a coffee shop in Orange Park Acres for a cup and as I walk out, who should be blocking me as well as 8 other vehicles with his dune buggy and trailer, but the man himself. He comes out with his latte and I say, " Mr. Gordon, I am coming up to your place to meet with you and repair your heater." He just shrugs and says that his gate is open and he'll be back after the weekend, then drives off.

Arrogant and pompous, YES! This was about 5 years ago. Never did see a boat stored at his place. I can only imagine his antics at the launch ramp.

Blackedoutf250 07-04-2006 12:51 PM

I live next to Robby Gordon in Orange Park Acres, and the only boat I have ever seen over there is a 28ft Nordic with singles and it had Robyn Gordon stenciled on the side next to the helm as if it were for a race driver or something like that. Hes never been mean to me and his dad who also lives next to us is very nice and a great guy to talk with etc. Anyways that just my 2 cents.

John

Semper Fi 07-05-2006 02:07 PM

I know he had a 35' Fountain.....I was at the ramp that day when he was a prick