dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Notices

dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Old 07-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Originally Posted by thisistank
We'll be there on Sunday to watch the Rum Runner race and get a little lunch at the Yardhouse. We'll be in Dan's 35 Playboy Cig. You going to be there Sunday? I'll call you this weekend.
Cool. I'll see you then. Call me this weekend.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
Eric,
Just remember i have first dibbs when you want to move...
That boat is nice!!

Jeff
Hey Jeff,

How the heck are ya? How is your beautiful new boat?

You got it. You will be my first call.

Eric.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Eric, the boat rocks plain and simple. I talked to Bob this morning and he said you loved it. We got on the topic of my film and he mentioned you may need some for the sides. you and I talked before about it, but I'm sure you had other things on the plate. Ring me at 866-776-3682 and we can see what your needs are to keep it as beautiful now that it runs great....Rob
Hey Rob,

Great to hear from you. Bob is right. I would like to have some of your film and maybe a few spare mattresses for the docks. I am getting the paint touched up form a few love markes at the docks. Rookie mistakes.

I will call you later this afternoon.

Eric.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BigDadys93x
Look Eric Im sorry if I came across like an a--hole i didnt mean it like that I was just stating that if you had really thought about what you wanted your boat to perform like before you laid out your cash (ie. sea trial) that maybe you wouldnt have been so "Frustrated".
Thank you Big Dady. I really appreciate it.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Why is everyone bashing here? All EricT did was buy the boat of his dreams. Okay, so it unfortunately had some problems. It seems like Dragon stepped up to the plate and made their customer a happy one. NOBODY here on OSO can say that they bought a new boat, car, RV, etc.... and never had issues.

At least he had the patience (and money ) to make it right and even better than new. Congrats Eric on your boat. I look forward to seeing it this weekend when I'm up there for the ski race. Go kick some butt in that bad a$$ V-bottom.

Gerard
Old 07-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
eric, the boat is beautiful, always has been and now runs as good as it looks.... enjoy, don't let the azzholes get ya down, some are too cheap to even buy a membership here and they are telling you how to spend your cash.... nice....
Thanks for the compliment Sean. I just need to stop making stupid mistakes around the docks and scratching the paint.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Why is everyone bashing here? All EricT did was buy the boat of his dreams. Okay, so it unfortunately had some problems. It seems like Dragon stepped up to the plate and made their customer a happy one. NOBODY here on OSO can say that they bought a new boat, car, RV, etc.... and never had issues.

At least he had the patience (and money ) to make it right and even better than new. Congrats Eric on your boat. I look forward to seeing it this weekend when I'm up there for the ski race. Go kick some butt in that bad a$$ V-bottom.

Gerard
Thank you Gerard. I agree with you. I have always liked the boat. I just had to learn to be patient with the whole process. Craig has done a great deal to make me a happy customer. For that I am truely greatful!

And Bob Teague.. He is the greatest! I can't forget Joe who spent many nights and weekends with Bob working on my boat too. Bob and everyone at TCM made my boat perfect. Not to mention run like a bat out of hell.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Registered

Was the boat clean when you took delivery? What about the trailer....what condition was that in?

See you out on Saturday Eric. We'll be Seekering it.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Registered

If the boat only went 70, then something is wrong. Had somebody stated the x dimension was incorrect by 7 inches, then this would make sense. I think the posters here just wanna know why. If new Dragon's only go 70 with 525's -good for them- I say they are a piece of chit. I don't care what anybody does with their money. If people want to spend 700k for a boat that goes 66.7- I'm happy for them.

On the surface, this was bad advertising for Dragon Powerboats. And marketing does matter- ask Reggie Fountain. I know something is not right with the 70mph number(as do other readers of this forum), but the general public may not.

Most people who can afford these boats are non technical, they don't know or care why a boat goes as fast as is does. They do know they have the money to buy what they want though.

And I'm not buying any of these boats so my opinion is worth less than $0.02.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

Hi Eric,
I know first hand how awesome your boat is. Have an awesome weekend wish we could be out there. See you in Havasu again soon.

T

Quick Reply: dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.