Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bud Select (1) Kat Killer (0) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134522-bud-select-1-kat-killer-0-a.html)

CigDaze 07-06-2006 07:32 PM

Re: Bud Select (1) Kat Killer (0)

No excuses, no bullsht........Not Reggie, nor his publicist with the hair and chains has anything on a REAL race cat team such as Bud.

Game over. Beak Killer wins.

:p :evilb:

FeverMike 07-06-2006 07:38 PM

The NC Kilos will be interesting!

CigDaze 07-06-2006 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
The NC Kilos will be interesting!

I can't wait.
I hear Reggie has something up his sleeve....;)

Nonetheless, a measured mile on a lake and a full race with some decent chop are two different animals.

It will be interesting. :cool:

skaterjim 07-06-2006 07:48 PM

I am sure Reggie will have a fast boat ready for kilos. are any fast cats going?

monstaaa 07-06-2006 08:49 PM

where's speed on this subject?????????? :evilb:

Ron P 07-06-2006 08:52 PM

Lets just hope that SBI uses timing lights for the Kilo and not stop watches and radios like last year.

Read, here the come,,, one two three mark. Ok, here they come, hit stop. What does your watch say????? :evilb:

skaterjim 07-06-2006 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Lets just hope that SBI uses timing lights for the Kilo and not stop watches and radios like last year.

Read, here the come,,, one two three mark. Ok, here they come, hit stop. What does your watch say????? :evilb:

yes they should have lights or it should not be official

the duke 07-06-2006 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by fastandfriendly
So what your saying is that he showed up to a poker run with race motors, but then showed up a race with poker run motors? .

Fountain NEVER said what he showed up with, power wise, in Jacksonville. The engine hatches were never opened, so you have no clue what he did or didn't have.

Sean H 07-06-2006 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by fastandfriendly
It was said that before the Sarasota race even started, Reggie told the Rio Roses boat "All I want you to do is beat Bud Select to the first corner and I'll have the camera's rolling" Well although they tried, Bud Select was the first one there and never looked back. Reggie tried, The Green flag was out when they were only going 30mph. I'm sure the video will show the V-Hull pulling at first, just like he did on his other video. But the 14,000 pound 46 Skater was the first one the turn. GREAT JOB DAVE AND THE WHOLE BUD SELECT TEAM! Like I said BUD SELECT (1) CAT KILLER (0)

sitting here watching the palm beach auction and i see speed racer (the owner not the boat) on speedvision.... :drink:

Sean H 07-06-2006 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by the duke
Fountain NEVER said what he showed up with, power wise, in Jacksonville. The engine hatches were never opened, so you have no clue what he did or didn't have.

i guess you don't read so well.... its on the front page of OSO right now.... :rolleyes:

"Fountain 47 Lightning Positive Lift stepped hull, with twin 1,500-hp Sterling motors."