Like Tree0Likes

Ok count down ...to Long Island Sound

Reply
Old 03-30-2009, 05:45 PM
  #101
Member #154
Platinum Member
 
Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: SW CT & Long Island Sound
My Boats: Missing my PowerPlay
Posts: 6,756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladhe8er View Post
I think it's the sand hole(only been there once). I dont think it is pirates cove which is in Port Jefferson harbor because it doesnt look like there are any sand dunes around.
I'd put my money on Sand Hole too at the tip of Lloyds Neck, I've only been there 1000 times LOL!!!
Indy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:11 AM
  #102
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
cig1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND/LAKE MURRAY
My Boats: 1988 Bullet FOR SALE
Posts: 2,398
Default

Ditto on the Sand Hole.
Christian...if your out this way give me a call. Perhaps I convince you to drink american beer?
cig1988 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 AM
  #103
Registered
Thread Starter
 
25 hors la loi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: North of the Border
My Boats: Sunsation 288 with 525
Posts: 860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cig1988 View Post
Ditto on the Sand Hole.
Christian...if your out this way give me a call. Perhaps I convince you to drink american beer?
No thanks Cig , i will stay with the real beer (Canadian of course ) and if we go to the north of the island , i will call you for sure..
and thanks for sand hole
Christian
25 hors la loi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:12 AM
  #104
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mahopac New York
My Boats: Sunsation/Outerlimits
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi View Post
No thanks Cig , i will stay with the real beer (Canadian of course ) and if we go to the north of the island , i will call you for sure..
and thanks for sand hole
Christian
Make sure you bring enough for us too Christian!
I can get ya out in the 32 in exchange
MahopacMarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:05 PM
  #105
Registered
Thread Starter
 
25 hors la loi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: North of the Border
My Boats: Sunsation 288 with 525
Posts: 860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahopacMarine View Post
Make sure you bring enough for us too Christian!
I can get ya out in the 32 in exchange

Thank`s Tom , i will check how i can bring with me enought beer for the trade , but definitivily we need to see us when i drove down to Wild Wood , monday July 27 !! or the 28
see you
25 hors la loi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:02 PM
  #106
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mahopac New York
My Boats: Sunsation/Outerlimits
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi View Post
Thank`s Tom , i will check how i can bring with me enought beer for the trade , but definitivily we need to see us when i drove down to Wild Wood , monday July 27 !! or the 28
see you
Sounds great Christian. I will give you my cell # before you head down in case you need something.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
Does this mean no Rally for you??????????
MahopacMarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:15 PM
  #107
Registered
Thread Starter
 
25 hors la loi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: North of the Border
My Boats: Sunsation 288 with 525
Posts: 860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahopacMarine View Post
Sounds great Christian. I will give you my cell # before you head down in case you need something.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
Does this mean no Rally for you??????????
I am sorry to tell you this , but i will follows all your post and picture you going to share with us of this incredible Sunsation Rally week-end , but we have to made choice , and too much driving and not enought time
But alot of beer
25 hors la loi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
SpeedGirl
General Boating Discussion
21
07-14-2007 07:58 AM
Full Throttle 525
Pantera
16
10-18-2005 08:24 PM
Sonic30ss
Poker Runs and Boating Events
0
09-08-2005 08:14 PM
gferdon
Fountain
329
05-25-2004 04:54 AM
scarab412
General Boating Discussion
4
05-21-2002 12:33 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.