Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging Havasu Hangin (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134629-paging-havasu-hangin.html)

fobes 07-07-2006 08:43 PM

Paging Havasu Hangin

Wondering if you know who sings that song in the BOOM video?, great video by the way, nice rigs!...thanks: Matt

dank368 07-07-2006 09:32 PM

Re: Paging Havasu Hangin

Originally Posted by fobes
Wondering if you know who sings that song in the BOOM video?, great video by the way, nice rigs!...thanks: Matt

what video.... ;)

fobes 07-07-2006 09:45 PM

Dank368: that Skater of yours is awesome. The boating out there looks like a lot of fun. What's the max you've run yours? Is that your GPS # at the end of the video? Stay safe...Matt

fobes 07-16-2006 10:02 AM

ttt

tamburello 07-16-2006 04:46 PM

I believe that it's a remix by Crystal Method of the song originally performed by POD. IMHO the perfect song to go with Dan haulin' azz in his Skater. :D :D

Havasu Hangin 07-16-2006 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by tamburello
I believe that it's a remix by Crystal Method of the song originally performed by POD. IMHO the perfect song to go with Dan haulin' azz in his Skater. :D :D

Yep...it's the Crystal Method remix of POD...it's on the "Community Service" CD.

I just had that song in my head that weekend (in between the beer bongs at 130MPH)... :evilb:

dank368 07-17-2006 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by fobes
Dank368: that Skater of yours is awesome. The boating out there looks like a lot of fun. What's the max you've run yours? Is that your GPS # at the end of the video? Stay safe...Matt

Thanks Matt :drink:
Havasu is fun, but too darn hot right now. I heard the temp hit 123 degrees last week :eek: Yeah, the speedo at the end of the vid is the fastest I've ran it :D
Dan

dank368 07-17-2006 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by tamburello

Jeff,
Thanks for the pictures!!! That is certainly one nice camera you used, the pictures look great :drink: :drink: I'd love to make it back there for some more boating one of these days. :D
Dan

Havasu Cig 07-18-2006 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by dank368
Thanks Matt :drink:
Havasu is fun, but too darn hot right now. I heard the temp hit 123 degrees last week :eek: Yeah, the speedo at the end of the vid is the fastest I've ran it :D
Dan

That's what the pontoon is for. 28' of shade and it does not matter how much water gets in the boat by jumping in and out... :D

BTW, I second the above on your boat, one of the nicest Skaters I have seen. :cool: