Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Donkey D!ck Pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134947-donkey-d-ck-pictures.html)

Hot Boat 07-12-2006 05:08 PM

Re: Donkey D!ck Pictures

1 Attachment(s)
Found these on Ebay. I paid $88 with shipping. Copy and past this # 102251368791 in the ebay search engine. There is two sets left . Ill use a 4" furnco coupling from Home depot to connect them. I only need them when I am on lake George. This past weekend I got a $200 loud exhaust ticket , 98.8 db :evilb: Not bad , 1st ticket I ever got on the lake . it was only a mater of time before I got caught.

GLH 07-12-2006 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12
SO now that we have had the jokes, is anyone useing them on 525s in single . N.Y. is very strict on noise and I think I am loseing to much HP with my corsa's so I need to find what really works. any thoughts?

Getting mine in a few days but i have talked to Bob the Builder about them and he says no loss of power at all... if anything it will help with reversion...

375stinger 07-12-2006 07:14 PM

how much db reduction at idle with those? as compared to cmi sound elimination system? for 5 inch. thanks if anyone here knows

Hydrocruiser 07-12-2006 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Getting mine in a few days but i have talked to Bob the Builder about them and he says no loss of power at all... if anything it will help with reversion...

..they look like reversion invitations to me..

cosmic12 07-12-2006 08:47 PM

do you really think that water is going to get back up that far? maybe on decel?

GLH 07-12-2006 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
..they look like reversion invitations to me..

5" diameter pipe vertical for 12" then the whole header set up to pump upwards about conservatively 36" equates to over 4 Gallons of water being vacumed in ...

you'll need serious vacum to draw that on a couple pistons being in vacum at exhaust during the overlap with a volume of 0.35 gallons each (based on my 653cu/inche engines) when another 2 pistons are pushing out expanding gases before the cam overlap...

Just my humble opinion.

cosmic12 07-13-2006 04:20 PM

on deceration, it can't get pushed up there? that seems like a lot of pressure when coming off plane,

GLH 07-22-2006 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My rig has been Donkey Dicked.

Before...

GLH 07-22-2006 02:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
After...

By the way I now have a complete set of 5" CMI switchable exhaust with compressor for sale!!! :D:D:D

GLH 07-22-2006 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since I have now catered to the "your boat is to loud" spotted owl kissing, bark chewing crew I will also be shopping for:
-A hybrid car
-A beret
-A beard
-A welfare check
-Hemp clothing
-ACLU Membership
-A Free Tibet bumper sticker
-A Government controled healthcare system
-A Democratic Party Registration card...