Notices

So what do YOU do...?

Old 09-23-2006, 06:31 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: So what do YOU do...?

Originally Posted by mlitefan2
What if, like me, you don't have mufflers or silent choice?

I don't think the two minutes it took him to tie up was unreasonable at all. The problem is, even with mufflers, these are the same people that will complain about something else. You just can't please everyone all the time.

It has happened to me and I just gave them a smile and a polite wave and moved on. No reason to get bent over it.

The same clapping crap happened to us last year when I had the mufflers on....part of the problem is that the area you dock and tie up in is surrounded by two bulkheads and any sound echos in a big way. 80% of the boats at Claudio's are performance boats and the ones complaining always seem to be " older " and are tourists.....
Old 09-23-2006, 07:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
i say allll righty then, lets get this party started... which one of you ladies would like to go down me first, you might just get a ride if you're good

LMAO
Old 09-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WesSmith
The same clapping crap happened to us last year when I had the mufflers on....part of the problem is that the area you dock and tie up in is surrounded by two bulkheads and any sound echos in a big way. 80% of the boats at Claudio's are performance boats and the ones complaining always seem to be " older " and are tourists.....
Thats the best ! It really sucks when the cop's show up in your driveway @ 5pm (weekday) to investigate 4 complaints. I'd thought it would be considerate if I had to do what I did before people got home from work. I ran the engines about 5 minutes a peice between 3 & 4 pm. F'n communist in my neighborhood.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Registered

There are people who like powerboats, and people who hate them. Personaly I don't give a crap about what powerboat haters think, so it wouldn't be very hard for me to ignore them. Responding to them would require me to care.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Madcow
There are people who like powerboats, and people who hate them. Personaly I don't give a crap about what powerboat haters think, so it wouldn't be very hard for me to ignore them. Responding to them would require me to care.
I agree......but it amazes me that people who don't like powerboats come to eat and drink at a waterside restaurant / bar that EVERYONE knows caters to performance boaters !!
Old 09-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmygarbuchi
Yoyoyo peeps...........Jimmy G herez in the houze and feelz good to be around someone who knowz

Radradrad site! and I hearz what you say about them peeps..........f'em! ROFLMAO!

you bras are right on - it all about the jeolosy dudes. They wantz what we gotz and cant have it! speed, chickz, the MB, the condo........its all tight.

what I do for every finger i getz or everyone who says sumthin, i give it back 1000%. they got to understand the cost of these boats and that we dont need no chit about something they cant afford......the mighty rulez it been this way and will alwys be

i dont get these peeps........they want to just float around i am out to tear up some h20 and i cant do that muffled down and dont expect me to its my right and like someone said itz legal and they should know we are going to have our wayz - our boats costs more than most of them DHs will ever make so f'em donkey dicks ROFLMAO

i gotz drs and lawyers jeolos of what i got......the wonder how jimmy gitz the chickz. its the boat baby and the sound is like a afrodisiac to em - draws the hottiez from miles and keeps em hot. i never got this attentoim until the boat got in......they dont udnersand its all about what your packin in the bilfold baby and under the hood and wez got it thatz what life is about - grabbin it by the nutz and never leting go thatz how i live those dam peeps working their azzes off for their nickels.....i got 2 franchizes and the dinero rolls in like majik baby....its all bout the jelosy! ROFLMAO!

hahaha....i used to tell em i had their wife just to see the look on their face when they give me chit - now i am going to add their daughters like the kat said above....rad! and then drop my pants and piss off the dock - that was a dam good one and then tell the to stop the f@ckin kids from crying someone needs to explain that to all the dogooders and then cut the dam ropes on the selllboats - drives me f@ckin nutz! ROFLMAO

rad site dudez gonna break out the gold MC letz rock the house ROFLMMFAO!!!

jimmy z i drive my boats like i drive my wimmen - i turn em and burn em ROFLMAO!!!!! gotz to call my boyz on the dock and have them get ready to burn.......this site got me workd up! ROFLMAO

So, are you the guy that lost a Bayliner on RT 128 in Burlington??
Old 09-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
So, are you the guy that lost a Bayliner on RT 128 in Burlington??
U R Bad!!!
Old 09-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
U R Bad!!!
After that little tirade, I feel like I don't have enough gold chains around my neck. This guy is living large - I don't even compare...

Is he dating Rachel?
Old 09-23-2006, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I wear a postal uniform when I run the 41 being that I do not use mufflers.the uniform gets alot of respect...............m.m.........
Old 09-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
I wear a postal uniform when I run the 41 being that I do not use mufflers.the uniform gets alot of respect...............m.m.........

Funny I use my old mail man satchel bag as my ammo bag when i go to the range

P.S. Ignore them when they clap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.