Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Offshore Races Toronto (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134997-offshore-races-toronto.html)

cloke 07-12-2006 05:10 AM

Offshore Races Toronto

Is Anyone Taking Their Go Fast Boat To Ontario Place To Watch Races? Is There Place To Dock Boats ?

29KILROY 07-12-2006 05:57 AM

Re: Offshore Races Toronto

I was going to run over fron NY but a group of us are going to the Seneca Lake Poker Run.

Airpacker 07-12-2006 06:58 AM

Hi Alec. Bob B. and I will both be there. We are both doing patrol duty for the races. Best bet about dockage might be to call Karen Patterson( race co ordinator) at 832-233-3095.

I will be splashing sometime Friday at Ontario Place. Not sure what Bob's schedule is.

Sean

Bobthebuilder 07-12-2006 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hi Alec. Bob B. and I will both be there. We are both doing patrol duty for the races. Best bet about dockage might be to call Karen Patterson( race co ordinator) at 832-233-3095.

I will be splashing sometime Friday at Ontario Place. Not sure what Bob's schedule is.

Sean

Alec / Sean, I will be in TO mid afternoon Friday but it may be late afternoon before I get to splash the boat. I had Raymond going thru my drives and a couple of problems showed up.
He assures me thro we will be up and running. I am staying at 1 King. We will have to get together. :drink:
Bob

orss 07-12-2006 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by cloke
Is Anyone Taking Their Go Fast Boat To Ontario Place To Watch Races? Is There Place To Dock Boats ?

yeap, oss :D :drink:

Single With Twins 07-12-2006 12:53 PM

Hi Alec/Sean/Bob, Rudy (38Fountain), Todd (47 Fountain) and myself (35 Fountain) are all at Ontario Place from Friday til Sunday, got slips right in Ontario Place but i cant find the contact info i had to book the slip. Splashing Friday late afternoon, call me on my cell if you need help and going to be around.

Jay
416-676-8214

Bobthebuilder 07-12-2006 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by orss
yeap, oss :D :drink:

Raul,

Welcome to Canada. I would like to meet you if you have time. Maybe we can show you around some. On the water or off. My cell no. is 519 498 6945.
Bob

pullmytrigger 07-12-2006 10:32 PM

I took my boat to watch the races by water ........once........in the APBA days.........the patrol boats kept you SO far from the sction that you needed binoculars........it sucked.........that was on the outside of the east and south sections of the course.....cant comment on the west end.

The next years I paid and watched the races from the shore........MUCH better!!!!!.......the boats go by right in front of you.....AND you get to go chck out the boats and the rigs in the pits up close........very cool!!!

Airpacker 07-13-2006 07:24 AM

Doug, Karen still needs more patrol boats. "Best seat in the house". Call me if you're interested and I'll send you her contact info.