Merritt Island Idle Gang!!! >

Merritt Island Idle Gang!!!

Notices

Merritt Island Idle Gang!!!

Old 07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Merritt Island Idle Gang!!!

I'm thinking about an outing on Sat. Work issues kept me in last weekend along with a prop repair, but that is all done. Let me know...
Old 07-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Merritt Island Idle Gang!!!

Un,
We were out yesterday @ Ski island, me, Bahama Baja, Baja Bennett, 94 Scarab29 and couple of other Hi-perf. boats, (Rene in a Donzi Zx, Lloyd in a 23 Eliminator cat, and another Baja 24 Outlaw). Missed ya!
This coming weekend we'll be in Auburn Al. for the wife's 25th high school reunion, so we won't be able to make this weekend, sorry.
Have fun,
Dean
Old 07-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Un,
We were out yesterday @ Ski island, me, Bahama Baja, Baja Bennett, 94 Scarab29 and couple of other Hi-perf. boats, (Rene in a Donzi Zx, Lloyd in a 23 Eliminator cat, and another Baja 24 Outlaw). Missed ya!
This coming weekend we'll be in Auburn Al. for the wife's 25th high school reunion, so we won't be able to make this weekend, sorry.
Have fun,
Dean
Bennett is hi performance now?
Old 07-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered

Re: Merritt Island Idle Gang!!!

Hello, to all the local performace boys & girls.
Below is an email I sent to BajaBennett.
The more boats we include the more fun the times will be.

( the copy/paste did not include the pics and location..sorry)
Location is City Marina, Ft. Pierce

Every Month
Friday Fest - Friday Fest is the longest running Main Street event. Held every first Friday of the month from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Friday Fest has become the most popular street festival on the Treasure Coast. Over 5,000 people attend this festival monthly. Friday Fest features live entertainment, food, drinks, arts and crafts and children's activities as well as an opportunity for people to meet old friends and make new ones

Hello everyone

I was just down there last night. It looked like a happening time. What do you think about trying to head down there in Aug. for dinner, drinks and a good time? With a bunch of Performance boats showing up, it would be a head turner. We could spend the night there. Slip rate is $1.25/ft if a Boat US Member, $1.50/ft non member. Then come back on Sat. It is approximately a 2hr trip or less depending on our speed.

Bruce
Old 07-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Registered

If we do it on a Fri night like was stated, then I'm all for it!!! Let me know!!! You going to be around Sat??? Anybody know of Kyle's status?
Old 07-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by UNSANE
If we do it on a Fri night like was stated, then I'm all for it!!! Let me know!!! You going to be around Sat??? Anybody know of Kyle's status?
I'm still alive. I am going to be out this weekend. Haven't been out in a while. Definately itching to get back on the water.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Registered

Oh, I am also def. down for the AUg. 4 run to Port St. Lucie. SO i'll be there too. There is also something in august that the CCFW (something like that) puts on down to sebastian . I'll have to figure out what it is.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Registered

Hey guys, I might defer to next weekend. I'm trying to get a couple of friends with boats (non-go-fasts) to come out and set up "basecamp" at the island. That way we all can bring more people and for those who want a thrill ride, I was going to head out for an hour or so and come back into the canal. For those who are skeered or just plain sane, they can hang and relax at the island and maybe take a cruise down the intracoastal or something. So Dean and Dail etc...how is your next Sat.?
Old 07-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Registered

I am going to try to get out again this weekend, and I am also going to try to go down to Fort Pierce for Friday Fest. It's funny because I drive right by there every day going to work on Hutchinson Island.

Tom
Old 07-19-2006, 08:20 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I will be around this weekend so if we can get together on Sat. I am all for it.

The wife and I are really excited about the Ft. Pierce trip. We are really looking forward to this. Bruce is great at putting these outtings together so we should all let him know who plans to go.

Hope to see you this weekend.

Dail

Quick Reply: Merritt Island Idle Gang!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.