Notices

Destin/worlds

Old 08-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Poo
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Destin is to Key West what the North pole is Bourbon Street.

Destin and the NP are beautiful(and cold in Nov.), but the PARTY is in BS and KW......

I love the races, but the PR boats and party will Always pull me to Key West in November.......

I dont think the cold will factor in too much .Most everyone goingto destin are from further up north ,where it will be in the 30's and 40's in november as I remember it . So any thing should be better.

I don't know what destin is in November . And I dont want to hi jack their thread .I just really wanted to quote the IMCO guy ,to see at the End of the worlds in Key West ,
If his 25 boat count will be correct or close .
Old 08-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Destin it is !!!

Old 08-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Destin and the NP are beautiful(and cold in Nov.), but the PARTY is in BS and KW......

Is that a challenge? Let me just POINT out what happens to girls when they get cold ...
Old 08-15-2006, 02:54 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Is that a challenge? Let me just POINT out what happens to girls when they get cold ...

Photos pleeze????
Old 08-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Registered

Key West is great! I have to agree with him though boat count will be down in KW big time. Destin average is in the mid 70s in November. David Scott going to Destin instead of KW was big. This Im sure will bring all other PX boats to Destin unlike KW in the past. I thought that Budweiser was a big sponsor of the Worlds in KW? I think around thirty give or take a few. Just give it a little time and all of this offshore stuff will figure itself out.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

I love the races, but the PR boats and party will Always pull me to Key West in November.......

I agree.... Key West is one of the best places on the planet...but....you gotta have race boats for a boat race...with OSS, and OPA, and POPRA all racing in Destin thats where the boats are gonna be....ya'll have fun on Duval and we'll probably have to drink some liquid warmth to make it through Destin
Old 08-15-2006, 06:42 PM
RLW
~~~~
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where are the details for Destin?
Are there beachfront condos that overlook the race course, similar to Orange Beach?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:51 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Bullhead
I agree.... Key West is one of the best places on the planet...but....you gotta have race boats for a boat race...with OSS, and OPA, and POPRA all racing in Destin thats where the boats are gonna be....ya'll have fun on Duval and we'll probably have to drink some liquid warmth to make it through Destin
Mark
We'll be in the same place as last year.Every bar we can.See if you can make it to SML before the season is over.Thinking of doing the mia. to kw run that week but need to find out if i can get some diesel for my boats motors on the way down.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Registered

Happens every year - everybody says there will be nobody in Key West, but amazingly, quite a few always end up there. We'll be in Key West. Remember the races are only a few hours out of the entire week. There much more time to have to spend in Destin and I'll take Key West anyday - 85 in the day / 75 in the night, hog's breath, Rick's, Irish Kevin's, green parrot, fat tuesday's, half shell raw bar, turtle krawls - easy decision for me - plus I'll bet the law enforcement won't be as understanding for those looking to get out and have a good time - i.e. see Nashville race and Love Muscle....
Old 08-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Let ME just point out how much less clothing girls wear when they are warm.........

Quick Reply: Destin/worlds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.