Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Destin/worlds (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135426-destin-worlds.html)

docmanrich37 07-17-2006 07:50 PM

Destin/worlds

Where to stay for the races and what else do i need to know about staying there.Is Destin anything like Key west ?

Racegirl3 07-17-2006 08:11 PM

Re: Destin/worlds

Theres a good chance thats where Im headin this year. I want to talk to the guys when I get to St Clair and see if I can put together some kinda OSO party to go with the stuff they do for the drivers. Hopefully we can make something happen. :cool:

BRUCE SEROFF 07-17-2006 08:47 PM

hey RG. we will be in St. Clair. Stop by and say hello. I also want your auto graph. You are very famous around here :D

Bullhead 07-17-2006 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Where to stay for the races and what else do i need to know about staying there.Is Destin anything like Key west ?

Rich
This is Mark with the LaveyCraft...Nan and I are starting to look into it also...we are thinking trying to do the time share thing...I'll let you know what we find out...hows the diesel :D

docmanrich37 07-17-2006 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Rich
This is Mark with the LaveyCraft...Nan and I are starting to look into it also...we are thinking trying to do the time share thing...I'll let you know what we find out...hows the diesel :D

Sounds good.The duramaxs are running fine today in the boat. :D What a weekend it was.Let me know if and when you get some info on hotel,condo or just a very good bar stool for me.

docmanrich37 07-17-2006 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Theres a good chance thats where Im headin this year. I want to talk to the guys when I get to St Clair and see if I can put together some kinda OSO party to go with the stuff they do for the drivers. Hopefully we can make something happen. :cool:

Thats great RG3 and if you need any help let me know like a pic for dec in YOUR calender.I got a really nice camera. :D

Strip Poker 388 07-17-2006 10:45 PM

Is the Race going to be out front or in the bay????

The condos there are father away from the water than Gulfshores/Orange Beach.It want be a spectator friendly event if its out front :(

We are in anyway:drink:

Rob

Racegirl3 07-17-2006 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
hey RG. we will be in St. Clair. Stop by and say hello. I also want your auto graph. You are very famous around here :D

Hehe .... only parts of me are famous :p

Racegirl3 07-17-2006 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
The condos there are father away from the water than Gulfshores/Orange Beach.It want be a spectator friendly event if its out front :(

:eek: You mean I wont be able to get pictures? That should make Steve happy :D

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388

We are in anyway :drink:

Rob

:cool:

Racegirl3 07-17-2006 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Thats great RG3 and if you need any help let me know like a pic for dec in YOUR calender.I got a really nice camera. :D

That is so sweet of you to offer :p