Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer >

looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Notices

looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Old 07-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

thx nick, im pretty fired up about it, it came complete less power, has the huge tabs, ssm#3a drives, bam trannies, full stagger, the large gil exhaust, the four rear fuel tanks are new so i need to find a clear color pic of how the tanks were painted like beer cans to copy them, hull is in god shape but needs a small repair from where the deck popped in argentina, while racing in 12 foot sees, all the gauges are there, im going to add a small pod to the dash with the extra gauges for the blower motors, a buddy of mine won a world championship in kw and says it grandfathers him in for entering a boat in future years without having to run it in other races during the year to qualify for the worlds. anyone know if this is true? if so im gonna try to run it in key west this year, predator watch your 6! this winteri was thinking about making it a six man bolster in the cockpit so there is room for more babes and was going to do a half cabin so there is a spot to get out of the fla sun, i am not going to glass in the cabin seating so it will be easily removable, i will also keep the original 3 man bolster set up if i do a six pack. i would really like to see ore pics of this boat, is jeoy ipalioto still around? anyone knoiw ehere he is or how to contact him? thx, rm
Old 07-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Michelob Light is a Anheuser-Busch product so is Natural Light
LOL ... I drink vodka Ketel One owned by Carolus Nolet, Sr. of Holland
Old 07-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats Phil!! Awesome boat!!

I definitely want to take a ride when you get her down here! Maybe you'll bring her over to the east coast sometime and we can "Ocean" race her against Donz Jr. and Lucky Strike for lunch at Shooters..?

Here's a couple of pics for you... Also I am sending you some DVD's of your new boat in action...you're going to love it! 1978 St. Pete and 1978 Bacardi.
Attached Thumbnails looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-file0095.jpg   looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-file0088.jpg  
Old 07-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

2 more...
Attached Thumbnails looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-file0291.jpg   looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-file0089.jpg  
Old 07-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Banned

Hey give me a call and I will see if I can help you. 909-*********
Old 07-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Banned

right now I am busy eating baked clams with JC and Angelo
Old 07-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Chatim Racing

I definitely want to take a ride when you get her down here! Maybe you'll bring her over to the east coast sometime and we can "Ocean" race her against Donz Jr. and Lucky Strike for lunch at Shooters..?
Thanks Charlie
At least someone likes my idea !
Mabe we can put togeather 10 boats for the " Fun Run "
Anyone else interested ?
Old 07-21-2006, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

yea we can leave from port everglades and head out 30 miles into offshore turn around and head back in last place pays for lunch at shooters

mike
Old 07-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thedonz
yea we can leave from port everglades and head out 30 miles into offshore turn around and head back in last place pays for lunch at shooters

mike
Mike..... Your boat, Bobbys Boat & I'll bring the F-2
Thats 3 already....... You work on Frank !
Old 07-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Registered

Maybe we can get Charlie & Chalie Jr to go.
Ratman get the Scarab ready !

Lets make this happen !

Quick Reply: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.