Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer >

looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Notices

looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Old 09-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

http://www.ioffer.com/i/1967-MICHELO...S-0837-5082029

Dont know whether that helps
Old 09-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

TTT - I want one of those Mich light boat posters !!!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Registered

Have you got it? He is planning something and wants one of those Michelob Light boat posters!
That's as far as I could get till now:
http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com...s/offshore.JPG

It might be nesessary to use also the spelling "Lite" for a search, have seen that.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:49 AM
Registered

Somebody needs a dirty t-shirt?

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com...-offshore1.JPG
Old 09-29-2006, 12:05 PM
Registered

Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!

Leo, the ratty thinks he has bought a boat, actually he has bought a hydroplane but doesnt know. I found this poster only with the keyword "hydroplane". Hopefully he has a pilot license for aircrafts: Otherwise he must stay at home, like byrdman
http://cgi.ebay.com/1980-Unlimited-H...ayphotohosting
Old 09-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 213 Likes on 85 Posts

Ratman....take a look at these photos for the details that you are looking for concerning the paint job.

This first shot shows the letter style and decal detail around the wind fairing and how the red stripe on the deck ends up/
Attached Thumbnails looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-ippolito0001-small-.jpg  
Old 09-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Registered

More of the same
Attached Thumbnails looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-ippolito0002-small-.jpg  
Old 09-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Registered

Here is your color shot of the deck area and the hatches so you can see how the red stripe goes.
Attached Thumbnails looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-ippolito0003-small-.jpg  
Old 09-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Registered

Now for the sides, you have two options. One photos shows the red banner with the Bud eagle on it..... and the other shows no banner at all between the bow of the boat and the number on the side.
Attached Thumbnails looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-ippolito0004-small-.jpg   looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-ippolito0005-small-.jpg  
Old 09-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Registered

On the side of the hatches there is Keikhaefer Aeromarine decals....go to the website of HORBA and go into the members only section ...under miscellaneous, there is an Aeromarine catalog that is on display there, that will give you the design and colors used in the Aeromarine logo.

If you need any more specifics, let me know and I will see what I can find for you.

Charlie

www.historicraceboats.com

Quick Reply: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.