Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SBRT + LOTO = Murdering Everyone (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135840-sbrt-loto-%3D-murdering-everyone.html)

Gordo 07-24-2006 06:59 AM

Re: SBRT + LOTO = Murdering Everyone

Originally Posted by jryan26
I think it would be cool to see more single Vs run. You should make a pass or two.

I agreed to move up in class this year. Looking forward to runnin with some bigger "dawgs".

Panther 07-24-2006 08:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
lol, speed does not impress me anymore. you can buy horsepower with a food stamp.

show up to a real "offshore event" with some of your rides and I will choose a boat 10mph or slower than what yours runs and well start the smack talk. until then its just a staright line run, no cross wakes, not rollers, no beam seas- NO SKILL involved :D :eek: :D

Sounds like fun! :cool:

BTW, the trim buttons are usually on the dash, some boats have extra's in the steering wheel and throttles. :eek: :D

Just kiddin, carry on! :cool:

Lucididee 07-24-2006 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
Sounds like fun! :cool:

BTW, the trim buttons are usually on the dash, some boats have extra's in the steering wheel and throttles. :eek: :D

Just kiddin, carry on! :cool:

Think Steve would ever run the Jersey Shore? :rolleyes: Na, it's just too rough for him! :eek: :p

Tantrum 07-24-2006 02:54 PM

Ohhh the horror :eek: :eek: :drink:

masher44 07-25-2006 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Think Steve would ever run the Jersey Shore? :rolleyes: Na, it's just too rough for him! :eek: :p

Yeah but at least he has a microwave in his new boat in case he wants to nuke a Hot Pocket :rolleyes:

stecz20 07-25-2006 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this has got to be the funniest pic on oso in a while... i hope steve frames this and puts this one in his wall....

pm203 07-25-2006 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Yeah but at least he has a microwave in his new boat in case he wants to nuke a Hot Pocket :rolleyes:

That is just too funny!!!

Lucididee 07-25-2006 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by masher44

Yup! All he'll be able to do is nuke a the Hot Pocket when you boys are done with him! :cool:

Tantrum 07-25-2006 08:02 PM

Dee, we got room for you, just let me know. :drink:

Lucididee 07-25-2006 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Dee, we got room for you, just let me know. :drink:

:evilb: See ya @ Barnegat to discuss!