Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Strip poke her.................. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135857-hey-strip-poke-her.html)

JCPERF 07-23-2006 09:52 AM

Hey Strip poke her..................

1 Attachment(s)
What do you see? :D :cool:

stecz20 07-23-2006 09:56 AM

Re: Hey Strip poke her..................

i hope he has a video to match what he sees... its the least he can do for us.... :evilb: :evilb:

Racegirl3 07-23-2006 10:45 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:cool: :D

TEAMBAJA 07-23-2006 10:59 AM

Doesnt this belong in uncensored! :D

masher44 07-23-2006 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF

will that get him over the century mark?

bgchuby01 07-23-2006 03:44 PM

JC do I have to start going to a shrink to join SBRT. you all are a bunch of nuts. I finally have a boat to get so I leave you in the hands of your brother. Thanks to you and your looney toon friends. I had a great time. I can't wait for all of you to come out to havasu. anthony sounds like he is ready to go. I am taking the apache from chicago to miami. take care

JCPERF 07-23-2006 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
JC do I have to start going to a shrink to join SBRT. you all are a bunch of nuts. I finally have a boat to get so I leave you in the hands of your brother. Thanks to you and your looney toon friends. I had a great time. I can't wait for all of you to come out to havasu. anthony sounds like he is ready to go. I am taking the apache from chicago to miami. take care

Anthony won best start,best crew, and won the poker hand at the MB poker run today.Byrd had a blast.Call me this week Jeff .Had fun. :D :drink:

TSPM 07-23-2006 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by bgchuby01

Hey Jeff ...... Nothing like crazy NY'ers! :p :p :p

..... and we like to EAT ... as you found out with JC and his crew :evilb:

See ya at Hava-Zoo in 2 weeks :drink: :drink:

bgchuby01 07-23-2006 05:40 PM

nest time I will be on a boat will be at big cat with the terrible skater.

Strip Poker 388 07-24-2006 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JCPERF

It looks like he cut half of the straight out of it. I wonder how much it helped???

Thanks Jeff

Masher44 Ive been over 100 but its chine walking . I am still waiting on the new B Max drives :( so I can dial in my props and see what it will do.Summer is almost gone :(