Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
my step father could use a few prayers right about now, or at least some good mojo >

my step father could use a few prayers right about now, or at least some good mojo

Notices

my step father could use a few prayers right about now, or at least some good mojo

Old 07-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default my step father could use a few prayers right about now, or at least some good mojo

my step father was diagnosed with cancer 3.5 weeks ago and is now in a fight for his life. he is going into surgery first thing in the morning at university medical center. 5 of johns hopkins best will be performing a 15 to 16 hour sugery to remove a large cancerous growth in his sinus cavity. its unreal how rapidly the cancer advanced in 10 days since it was diagnosed, the cancer climbed out his eye sockets and up onto his forehead and acroos the bridge of his nose in very short tme. he has 6 weeks of radiation to look forward to a month after the operation. his single mission in life was to care for my mother who suffered a stroke a few years ago. please say a prayer for him as he could use all the help possible. thx, rm
Old 07-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: my step father could use a few prayers right about now, or at least some good mojo

thoughts are with ya rat.....
Old 07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: my step father could use a few prayers right about now, or at least some good mojo

He's in my prayers... Hang in there, he'll need you to be strong.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will be at Church tonight and he will be in my prayers, as will you and your family.
Ed
Old 07-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Our prayers are with him.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our prayers our with you and your family. If he is tough as your Cig, he will come out well.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You have my prayers! And my mojo too!
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

Sure thing...
Registered

The best to him and your family as my dad goes in for colon cancer surgery this Fri. morn also. The best to all. Tracy
Old 07-25-2006, 06:13 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Sorry to hear that thoughts and prayers. I lost my mom to cancer in 2000 so I know first hand.

Quick Reply: my step father could use a few prayers right about now, or at least some good mojo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.